“We Love It!”
Review of Days Inn Maidstone

Days Inn Maidstone
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Maidstone
Reviewed 12 March 2014

OK, I expect the manager and receptionist have by now sussed out that when I check in at around 2:30 in the afternoon, I will not be staying overnight. My girlfriend usually arrives about 10 minutes later and we are gone by 6pm most times. This happens all the time I am sure but I would just like to say that the staff are always friendly and courteous and make us feel welcome and at home. The rooms are always comfortable but sometimes the showers are a bit "iffy" but I'm not about to complain about that! Thank you "The Days at Hollingbourne", you are our own little secret world and we love you for it!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Anthea S, Manager at Days Inn Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

After a long drive up through France and a delayed ferry. We decided to stay for a rest. Our company booked our rooms. I had a good sleep in a clean room. The night desk was quick and efficient. The only down side is if you are in a large vehicle, you will find the lorry park full. We had to park in the caravan park.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Anthea S, Manager at Days Inn Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Im very pleased you found our rooms clean and had a good nights sleep
We provide all our guests with free parking for any vehicle but occationally you do have to use the caravan park when the lorry park is full
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us, and I will pass your comments on regarding the parking
I hope we can welcome you back again soon

Reviewed 16 December 2013

due to a bereavement in family had to find somewhere quick but not exspensive so chose this hotel as they had offer on which was very good value,but i would say to management they need to keep updated with maintanence and facilities.as on the first morning had no hot water for a shower so had to boil kettle a few times to have wash.told member of staff and she said boiler had been going wrong for a while.had already booked for the following week for a family room which was very good and plenty of hot water,then wife had shower then went to dry hair and found the switch had been broken on the hair drier,so that was reported.all in all was good value but just check facilities when u arrive,would stop here again on emergency.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Anthea S, General Manager at Days Inn Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. Please be assured I will investigate the issues you raised and take appropriate action.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your visit and hope to see you during your next stay.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Hotel was excellent value for money, the large room was clean and tidy with all the necessary facilities. Expected a large amuont of noise due to location between Maidstone services and the M20, but happilly there was no excessive noise. Ideal stopover if travelling into Kent or for those stopping on way to Channel crossings. Food vouchers provided for reduction in restaurants in services. Free wifi was a big bonus.

Room Tip: Odd Numbered rooms are on side away from motorway
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay.
Our aim is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed their expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as .
Thanks again for your review, and I hope to welcome you back to Days Inn Maidstone again soon

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Nice enough rooms easy access to the tunnel. Pleasant surroundings even if it is a motorway service station. Price very reasonable. Very quiet. Spacious room. Comfy beds. Tea and coffee provided. Parking no problem

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Stutours

I'm really pleased you had a pleasant stay and hope we can welcome you back again soon

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Great for a budget hotel, better than some travelodges and some premier inns.

Check in was easy, the room is clean and fresh, all be it out dated (but I like that).

ITs very practical and with the service station next door, food is easy to find.

although the wifi needs a little help (it is free though)

massive rooms, so yeah we would suggest you stay here, when in the area.

Room Tip: Drive here. Drive.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

I pleased you enjoyed your stay with us
We are a budget hotel but try to exceed our guests expectations
I look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 6 November 2013

For a real budget hotel priced at £25-£50 a night I was truly blown a way with a added bonus of being able to take 3 of my dogs if I had wanted to at £10 each.
The rooms are huge. Really big. I hugely recommend booking the sofa rooms. As they are the biggest. You get a bath tub, wifi that works! Easy access to fast food such as Mcdonalds, Costa and other stuff (but at motorway services prices). Really think the hotel is fantastic just wish they opened one near Tunbridge Wells so there was one slightly closer to us as it is quite a journey for us at the moment.

Room for Improvement areas:

* Dated sofa (every other deco is nice and contemporary whereas the sofas just look fuddy and old - sorry!)
* I also hate the toiletries being the way they are dispensed , I do much prefer little tubes but suspect this is for budgeting purposes.

Please keep your dog-friendly policy, large rooms for ever more. Maybe introducing a breakfast bag that can be left at your hotel door in the morning would be another fantastic idea? But thank you Days Inn keep your awesome prices at £50 and below they are brilliant.

Room Tip: Rooms with sofas are large. If you are taking dogs I recommend going for the sofa rooms for size.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us
Our aim is not just to meet but to exceed our guests expectations
Hopefully the sofa beds will be replaced in the near future
I hope we can welcome you back again soon

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maidstone
Travelodge Maidstone Central
Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Village Hotel Maidstone
Village Hotel Maidstone
#5 of 17 in Maidstone

Been to Days Inn Maidstone? Share your experiences!