“Great breakfast”

Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We, Jo & Lisa, individually had the dream of running our own businesses one day.. That dream was united via a mutual friend.. With a love for food and all things natural, Eden was established in July 2006 and we've never looked back!!! What makes us special? Well, we believe in running a succesful business that makes everyone of our customer feel at home the second they walk in.. Our suppliers are local small businesses where possible and we insist on using quality fresh ingredients without compromise.. In June 2009 we relocated to a larger premise just 2 doors up with the capacity to seat 60 people! As from April 2010 we are licenced!! Just another string to our bow... In 2011 Lisa took over Eden .. Missing Jo but she has made herself into super mum!! Please do come in, and try our yummy food and homely relaxing atmosphere!
Reviewed 26 February 2014

There is no better way to start a Saturday then coming to Eden grabbing a cuppa and hearty plate of egg, salmon and toast.

Service is quick and polite, the prices are good and the place just has a good vibe.

These are the kind of places the make Maidstone worth going to.

There are newer reviews for Eden cafe

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We used to love going here so when in town last week decided to eat here for a change
We had a Panini each which lacked filling
All the sauce bottles were empty
and the vinegar bottle was a value range own label bottle
small details but all add up Added a bowl of chips to our order
Lady on till ... would you like chips or wedges ...chips please ... wedges arrived
There are so many places in town to eat that they now need to up there game back to how they used to be

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Love coming here, the food is tasty. The ladies that work here are always very friendly - service with a smile.

Great Fruit Juices, home made pasta dishes, quiches etc.

Difficult to find a table at lunchtime, but worth waiting.

Not badly priced for the quality.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

The speciality wrap is £3 dearer to eat in! The eat out price of £3.95, the board appeared to say 4.95 to eat in, only questioned price when the wrap with two coffees and a sandwich come to £18, no explanation was given when I asked why most things are about a pound dearer to eat in, but the wrap is nearly doubled in price! 6.95!!!!!!! Staff brushed it off and suggested I just didnt have it if I wasnt happy with the price! The only reason I keep this at 4 stars is the good menu and vegitarian choice, as for the pricing structure and staff attitude, thats a whole different story!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We've had lunch here a few times, as I always like the setting and have great expectations. Unfortunately, I'm always a little disappointed. It's never quite clean for a start, the menu's need a wipe over, and at my most recent visit, the table did too. Previously, I've eaten paninis and quiche, which were ok, this time, I had veggie bolognese on a jacket potato, £5.95, the menu said it was served with a large salad. Well it was alright, the potato was fine, the bolognese wasn't over tasty and could have been a bit hotter. There was a very small salad tucked down the side of the bowl. We had hot chocolate too, again pricey, but nice enough. I really want to like it more, and as we left I noticed un-cleared tables while the waitress was sitting at the back. It would be great if they could just be a little cleaner and the food a bit more for the money, as there are lots of places to eat in Maidstone.