“This ranks as one of the best Indian Restaurants I visit”

Shamrat Indian Brasserie
Ranked #35 of 319 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Royal Wootton Bassett, United Kingdom
“This ranks as one of the best Indian Restaurants I visit”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

This is my favourite Indian of all time. I have the Thali Starter and a tandoori mixed grill. Best mixed grill I have had anywhere. It has Lamb chops, king prawns, chicken, kebabs etc

I have only had takeaway from here but the diners in the restaurant seemed to be having a great time and all seem to know the owner. It seems everyone knows eachother and the staff just love doing their job.

• Visited February 2012

kent
“the best Indian in Kent”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

This is simply the best Indian restaurant in kent, great service and the most original menu I have seen, remember to book early because this place is always full

Visited August 2012
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Always a pleasure!”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I am a regular eater here, have had birthday and work celebrations here and can never find fault with the staff, restaurant and food. Always excellent.

Visited April 2012
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“LOVELY SELECTION”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Myself and my work colleagues have ben here 3 times over the last 6 months,we ask for a selection of dishes and they are always served quickly,piping hot and delicious,staff very friendly.

Visited September 2012
“Excellent Indian Food”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

My niece and nephew recommended Shamrat and we went there in a group of 6. The decor is underwhelming, but the food was quite good. The wait staff were attentive, even though we were seated near a group of 12. This is a favorite of my sister's (who used to work for the Kent Tourism Council)), so we expected good things, and got them./

• Visited September 2012