“Lovely food and lovely staff”
Review of Mughal Dynasty

Mughal Dynasty
Ranked #86 of 344 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My son took me here and I was a little worried as I often find Indian food can be too spicy. The staff were very helpful and took account of my problem. The food was excellent, served piping hot and very tasty without being over spiced.

I look forward to another trip soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We are regular visitors and, again, were not disappointed.

Excellent food, best Indian restaurant we have visited in Maidstone, great service and exceptional value.

On numerous visits we are always satisfied. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

This place never let's us down, staff are always very welcoming and gorgeous food!! Good value for money. Will continue to come back here.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I went here with a couple of friends on the weekend and didn't pre-book (not the best idea on a Saturday night) however the staff were more than welcoming and got a table ready for us in 10 or so minutes.

We were shown our table and attended to by a very friendly team of waiters.

The food was outstanding, the curries weren't heavy and full of flavour and the menu was a good standard and variation of curries plus a few chef's specials. There is more than enough choice to make sure everyone is catered for.

Great atmosphere, enough noise to give the place a buzz but not too much to ruin the night.

Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Greeted at the door, escorted to the table and made to feel very very welcome. Ordered a few popadoms which arrived quickly along with our drinks order, food quality was excellent service first class. Would recommend highly and will return on a regular basis, great restaurant but very popular and would visit mid week for the best experience.