My husband and I stayed here for a night at the end of May. Wasn't sure what to expect as have heard mixed reviews beforehand. I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff seemed to be polite, rooms were nice and clean (minus a couple old stains on the carpet but you've got to expect some wear and tear in rooms realistically). We was going to eat in the hotel but my husband was warned by locals (whom he met in the sauna/steam rooms) that the food was appalling (breakfast is ok though) and they recommended a couple local pubs for good food. There was loads of choice locally, a harvester, beefeater and lots of local friendly pubs. Overall, we had a nice time and had our moneys worth. We would stay there again but will probably still avoid the hotel food again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Maidstone is situated close to the River Medway and is perfectly located to explore Kent and beyond. From shopping at Bluewater to a trip to see the animals at Hop Farm Country Park; from a walk along the new Millennium riverside pathway or a trip back in time to the Museum of Kent Life or Leeds Castle, you'll find everything on your doorstep. Village Urban Resort Maidstone has 122 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Village Hotel Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Maidstone
- Village Hotel Leisure Maidstone
- Village Hotel Maidstone Kent