We stayed here for a family wedding and it was lovely the room had everything you need, except a mini-fridge, but there was a cold drinks machine next to lifts.
Breakfast was good either English or Continental and there is a Starbucks if you need anything else. Drinks in the bars are priced the same as any other pub, so don't believe those saying it was expensive. We would stay again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Maidstone is situated close to the River Medway and is perfectly located to explore Kent and beyond. From shopping at Bluewater to a trip to see the animals at Hop Farm Country Park; from a walk along the new Millennium riverside pathway or a trip back in time to the Museum of Kent Life or Leeds Castle, you'll find everything on your doorstep. Village Urban Resort Maidstone has 122 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Village Hotel Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Maidstone
- Village Hotel Leisure Maidstone
- Village Hotel Maidstone Kent