My wife and daughter were forced to spend several weeks at the Village Maidstone following a flood at our property
We found the faculties very basic Some rooms in need of refurbishment They were hot and beds uncomfortable
Often our room would not be cleaned at all and if it was the standard of cleaning was very poor ! Breakfast was the highlight of our lengthy stay !
The food is OK but not good value
The staff are pleasant David the Food and Beverage Manager is the one bright light at this Hotel he is one of the few features that lives up to the renown De Vere Brand
The Village Hotel in Swansea is much better in every aspect I suspect the Maidstone Hotel is complacent due to its location and local demand
Ian Kinga B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Maidstone is situated close to the River Medway and is perfectly located to explore Kent and beyond. From shopping at Bluewater to a trip to see the animals at Hop Farm Country Park; from a walk along the new Millennium riverside pathway or a trip back in time to the Museum of Kent Life or Leeds Castle, you'll find everything on your doorstep. Village Urban Resort Maidstone has 122 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Maidstone
- Village Hotel Leisure Maidstone
- Village Hotel Maidstone Kent