Not the sort of place we'd normally choose but it was booked for us as part of a family event. My hear sank when we arrived at what looks like a Tesco but in fairness the staff were efficient and helpful and the room was spotlessly clean and perfectly adequate if all you are looking for is a place to lay your head. Breakfast was good. There was no mini bar or safe in the room. It all felt rather soulless and I thought a little expensive. Some of the clientele were noticeably downmarket. As I said adequate if all you want is a bed for the night. Look elsewhere however if you like a hotel with a bit more style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Maidstone is situated close to the River Medway and is perfectly located to explore Kent and beyond. From shopping at Bluewater to a trip to see the animals at Hop Farm Country Park; from a walk along the new Millennium riverside pathway or a trip back in time to the Museum of Kent Life or Leeds Castle, you'll find everything on your doorstep. Village Urban Resort Maidstone has 122 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your Village Hotel Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Maidstone
- Village Hotel Leisure Maidstone
- Village Hotel Maidstone Kent