“yet again !”

Ranked #13 of 335 Restaurants in Maidstone
Price range: US$20 - US$47
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Southern Italian Restaurant offering authentic Italian food, with specifically sourced Italian ingredients.Pasta, pizza, seafood, meat (including veal and our famous meatballs), desserts and coffee all available to eat in or take away. Our food is cooked fresh and express, so do take it into considerations when yo are 1 of 70-80 guests trying to eat on a Saturday night.
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I have now had two meals at this restaurant at busy times . I always order fish in a restaurant to rate it - this one cooks calamari and all its fish/ shelfish to perfection. Diners I went with had veal both times and has been delicious . The service has been friendly , can sometimes be quick if they have a bi table coming in , but thats because food is fresh so is not waiting around . I have no question in recommending this restaurant to a foodie . however, note the toilets are basic as are the seats , but for me thats the food should be the opera and it is !

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We came here on a Tuesday evening and had a really lovely time. The staff were very friendly and the food was lovely. I went for one of the specials for a starter and it was very tasty and extremely filling! I couldn't quite finish my main as a result which was a shame as it was also delicious.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Simple restaurant. Not the best part of Maidstone, so you might not easily come across it, but worth hunting out. Simple ambience. Very friendly staff. I had the grilled squid - big portion, simply cooked. Homemade tiramisu was one of the best I've tried. Will definitely be back to try more.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Went for the first time March 13 for an evening meal. Booked via email which was responded to quickly. Very good menu and wine list. Our meal was excellent, the service just right and a very comfortable ambience. Looking forward to the next time.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Our waiter was very friendly, fast and polite. The food was top notch and despite the restaurant not being very busy (Saturday night), the atmosphere was great!