“Delicious”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Delicious”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious and the service excellent, will defiantly visiting again. The restaurant was clean and well presented.

1 Thank AllysonCooke

“One to visit!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal here yet again. The food is superb, excellent value for money, attentive staff without being imposing. Been here for a romantic night, and now a night with my girls, everyone cleared their plates & felt very relaxed and all stated they will be going back!

1 Thank Katreya
Reading, United Kingdom
“Excellent wedding reception”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Went for a friend's wedding reception. The food and service was excellent the setting was beautiful. Friendly staff and nothing to distract us from the main focus of the day.

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Wedding Reception”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

As I wanted somewhere local for my wedding reception following my wedding at The Archbishops Palace Maidstone, I thought I would go to The Bridges Restaurant situated on the other side of the river from the palace. My partner liked the look of the place from the outside and we had heard good reports of the food.
On entering we liked the ambience of the place and the staff were very helpful.
I spoke to the owner and advised him of my requirements. He advised me that he could provide what I required up to a maximum of about 80 people.
Over the next couple of months and a couple of meetings he advised me of the cost which I accepted.
On the morning of the wedding we arrived with a few personal touches to the tables balloons etc. I was taken with the look of the tables which were set perfectly! It looked great.
When we arrived with our guests following the wedding they were met with a glass of champagne and were all shown upstairs to the restaurant. The food was served when I wanted it and it was served quickly and efficiently. There were not enough high chairs for the children so one was sent for and arrived shortly afterwards.
I have never seen a prawn cocktail the size of those served. They were delicious! The other choice, vegetable soup, was also delicious and piping hot. The service throughout was efficient and attentive. Every request was catered for. The main course, a roast, was superb and the portions more than adequate. The vegetables were hot and plentiful. By the time sweet arrived I could hear groans as everyone was full up! The sweet was sherry trifle or treacle pudding, again both delicious.
The buffet later was again excellent.
What I'm trying to say is that I could not fault the location, the food, the service or the staff.
This restaurant went out of it's way to make my big day one that all my guests will remember for all of the right reasons. If you are getting married or need a function catered for then try The Bridges Restaurant. It wasn't cheap but you get what you pay for and I could not fault this restaurant.
I would strongly recommend it to anyone, and we will become regular users.

1 Thank Mike A
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“mothering sunday lunch”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We arrived at the restaurant to be greeted very warmly.
Starters were presented beautifully and tasted great.The main meal was a delight,[ had many mothers day meals this wins hands down],Staff a credit to management,management in class of their own. Has to be best place in town for food wine and friendlyness.
Well done keep up good work

• Visited March 2014