“Amazing food.”

Cuisines: British, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I first tried this restaurant in December 2013 and since then we have been going there for dinner at least once every 2 weeks. We always receive a warm welcome and the food is wonderful. The tables and chairs are laid out in such a way that there is always plenty of room to dine in comfort. The burger is a must try in my opinion. Having said that the fish dishes are lovely also. The seafood chowder is great. The drinks are reasonably priced. Once or twice we have had to wait for our order to be taken but we are always told there maybe a small wait.

Everything there is lovely. I couldn't recommend this restaurant highly enough.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Lamb shank was divine.Loved it. Went for an evening meal and the service we got was great. I didn't like my starter though, can't even remember now what I had. The atmosphere was very mature when we went in. Maidstone on a saturday night is heaving with people going clubbing but the atmosphere here was different nice. Most people here where couples but my 6 year old was absolutely fine and the waiters looked after him well.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We had a lovely Sunday lunch here. The staff were very helpful and attentive. We had to wait a while but they were very apologetic and even offered to give us the puddings on the house. It was worth the wait, the food was delicious. The barman was really kind and even gave the children a lollipop as we were leaving. Next time we would book a table upstairs for the better view. Can definitely recommend.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I gave this restaurant a bad review when it first opened but have visited three times now for Sunday lunch and I have to say its yummy , nice flavoursome meet particularly the lamb , nice vedge etc , service is good and friendly and its good value for money

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Finally managed to pay a visit to Bridges Wine Bar and resteraunt and so glad. The upstairs resteraunt is very spacious and bright. If you can get a table with a view of the river great. They have two menus a ala carte and the riverside menu, you can mix between both. The one thing that I hate when dining out is the food is never hot enough, well that is not a problem here, both the starter and main course were piping hot when they arrived. I would defiantly recommend it to friends. Our next visit will be to try the Sunday roast as I have been told that it is great.

1  Thank Stephen J