“Great lunch & Staff”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Had a tasty lunch here, burger (build your own) and a fresh slice of cake... the waitress is very friendly & helpful, went above and beyond to help. The chef also came over and asked how our meals were and to apolgise for the delay (a number of people arrived all at the same time). Live music on a Friday! We will return!!

There are newer reviews for Bar 10

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Normally for me, a trip into Maidstone is in and out, no hanging around. Now I have found a reason for staying longer....Bar 10. You could easily walk past thinking that it is more of a formal restaurant, as it has a sophisticated look about it with tables fronting the premises under the glass roofed courtyard. Casual seating inside is comfortable, as are the dining chairs at the tables. I felt so comfortable drinking my coffee, listening to the background music, I picked up the menu, the dishes are very reasonably priced. We decided to order a fish platter for two, very enjoyable. The staff, chef and owner are very friendly and welcoming. There is live music every Friday night with free entry. It's worth looking to see what type of music is on, as it changes weekly. I have already started telling my friends about it.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Went along with my wife and two friends (and our kids). Made very welcome by the waitress. Great atmosphere, not like those over crowded fast food style restaurants such as Wetherspoons etc Great for family and those romantic nights out - Im coming back with just my wife next time =) Food such as a shared platter we had was soooo nice - wine was perfect. The restaurant is situated in the Royal Star Arcade - if you blink you could miss it... you can sit outside the restaurant, and you're still under the wonderful iron glass roof top of the Arcade and you wont get rained on!

Reviewed 19 April 2013

Five of us ate lunch at Bar 10 and it was very nice. One of the really nice things about it is that it kind of makes you feel like you are eating outside, when you are actually inside, mainly because of the glass roof. So lots of natural day light without getting wet. Almost perfect in England. The shared platter were lovely as were the salads. Service was good and the chef came out to talk to us to ensure we had enjoyed the food.

1  Thank Christine D