“The most polite staff I have encountered for a long time.”

Premier Inn Maidstone Town Centre Hotel
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Maidstone
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stayed for one night weekend just gone. I have no complaints- the room was fine. Clean and well presented- as someone else has said- make sure if you want a room with a bath them ask for one, as this being a very new Premier Inn, some rooms only have a shower cubicle- whereas if you have a room with a bath, you also have the traditional wall mounted shower head as well, so you have the best of both worlds.

Didn't eat at the hotel whilst I was staying, but this hotel does have it's own bar and restaurant (the menu is a bit like a reduced choice Beefeater menu) with prices about the same as a Beefeater. With its own bar and restaurant in the lobby area, this Premier Inn is very much more like a traditional hotel and is a very good asset.

This biggest asset though must be the staff I encountered. Everyone was so polite and professional- even staff I passed that were chatting in one of the corridors stopped to wish me a good moring and did I sleep well. The receptionist- again, was faultless. I felt very special, by the way they addressed me and really should be complimented- especially in an age of customers service, that for some, even a grunt is as much as they can muster.

Highly recommended- just remember the shower/bath issue and you will be fine.

Room Tip: If you want a room with a bath, then ask for one otherwise you may end up with a room with just a sh...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Maidstone Town Centre Hotel

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Stayed at the Premier Inn the night of my works Christmas party. At £28 for the night it was far cheaper to stay the night then get a taxi home. Typical Premier Inn, not much to say about the room, its a fairly new hotel so not a lot to say really. Plenty of parking.

Check in was self service and worked well and quickly. The few staff I spoke to were helpful pleasant. The only reason it didn't get 5 star rating from me was there were a few curly hairs in the bathroom on arrival which was a bit wrong!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Me and my friend had a very nice Xmas here staff were very friendly and polite place was nice and clean and well looked after I would stay there again when I'm having a night out clubbing it's a nice walk to the town and local shops and clubs plus a cinema is around the corner if you fancy going to watch a film

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed at the above hotel with friends and family. We also styed there in May for two nights. We loved it. The staff must be the best in the trade. Plus the hotel is well located clean and comfortable. The design is modern and well done. We will stay again. Can't praise the staff, comfort or food enough!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I stayed here on a whim after the hotel I had originally booked lost my reservation, with a lack of decent hotels in the area and already being enroute I booked into the premier inn, I arrived to a empty reception with 2 computer as I did'nt have a clue how to use them I waited and a receptionist came and checked me in, the room was basic but had everything that was needed not my usual type of hotel but the room was very clean, the bed was comfy and it was quiet. I headed off to my meeting in Maidstone which was about a 10 minute walk away from the hotel a member of staff gave me directions. On my return I had dinner at the hotel restaurant, more like a pub but the food was tasty and very cheap all in all a very good stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank prettysweetgirl
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Stayed here with my mate to attend British Superbikes at Brands Hatch.
15min from circuit, Very clean, Nice friendly staff, Pleasant Bar/Restaurant, Good buffet breakfast included in package. Cant fault.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Found no fault with this hotel, clean, close to town centre, friendly helpful staff, bed extremely comfy and kingsize. Very convenient and cheap. Would really recommend it to anyone. Bathroom is clean with hand/hair wash, found no stains or hairs. Many light switches for convenience. Had a bit of an issue with noisy neighbours but was soon sorted by staff. Air con available and heating.

• Stayed: November 2013