“Comfortable stay”

Premier Inn Maidstone Town Centre Hotel
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Maidstone
“Comfortable stay”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We had a pleasant stay, the staff were friendly and we had a good night sleep. We were staying here to see family and will certainly use this hotel again.
My wife is a wheelchair user and the wet room was ideal although the threshold into the bathroom was a bit of a problem for her.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great hotel, very clean, lovely staff, great food, Close to shpping centre. Would definatly recommend and will be going there again in the future. Leeds Castle is not to be missed, beautiful place to visit.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Essex
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Odd when we arrived as the hotel seemed to be dominated by elderly ladies. Found out later they were flood victims who had been there since boxing day. This hotel is what you would expect of a Premier Inn but with the exception that we had no hot water for the four nights we were there. Makes a mockery of there not satisfied, get your money back guarantee. Litter in the lift was there for three days. Staff also seem to think the disabled parking spaces are for their benefit

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Two_ronnies
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Really nice place to stay . Still new and clean . Big rooms with a modern look and great beds . Good location just a 5 minute walk from city . Maybe the fastest check in i´ve seen . So nothing to complain !

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I stayed here for one night due to a work conference.
I arrived an hour early and the lovely, helpful receptionist allowed me to check in as she knew that I'd driven a long way.
The room was clean and well organised - usual Premier Inn style. Again, the bathroom was very clean which is always what you need when away from home. I asked at reception for some decaff coffee for my room later on and the receptionist couldn't have been more helpful, ensuring that I had enough sugar and milk and asking if there was anything else that she could get for me.
I dined in the restaurant with 5 colleagues. After a very long wait, 4 of our meals were delicious but 2 came with an ingredient that wasn't listed in the menu and my colleagues were quite upset. They couldn't have freshly made dishes as the kitchen had run out of a main component of their chosen dish. My colleagues were duly compensated with apologies and a free drink. We dealt with 3 different staff in the dining area and 2 were really lovely about it but 1 member of staff was very abrupt. However, this didn't spoil our experience.
The breakfast the next morning was great. Helpful staff, a great selection and as much as you want.
When checking out, the receptionist was, once again, extremely helpful and wishing us a lovely day and safe journey back. Service like that is what you always wish for when staying in a hotel.
Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
UK
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Arriving at stupid o'clock (0200hrs) after a marathon journey to London, then Hampshire, then Maidstone all in one evening, I expected the average fed up & miserable 'night porter'. I was pleasantly surprised to find two very awake and empathetic staff of the finest calibre.

They made me laugh whilst they managed my lack of ability to speak coherently without making me feel daft. They even checked on me the next day to make sure I had made it to my appointment.

As with most P/Inn's this one was clean & I slept well. The supper was not great. The mushroom risotto a little like day old wall paper paste, whereas the scrambled egg at breakfast was just lovely.

I would stay again.

Room Tip: I was on a very quiet 1st floor, I'm thinking other floors would be just as good.