All reviewsone way systemthyme restaurantcar parkmaidstone town centrecentral locationmeal dealair conexcellent hotellady on receptionvisiting familycomfortable bedcomfortable staybusy roadexcellent staynight's sleepplenty of parkingself service
Reviewed 13 August 2014

First stay in a Premier Inn and it certainly wont be the last. The room was immaculately clean, fluffy towels and a choice of pillows. The housekeeping team have extremely high standards, well done to whoever manages the training and recruitment. Receptionist on arrival had a very welcoming smile ( Chantelle I think her name was) ) and very obliging when we decided to add a dining package. Very good value @ £22.90 (check website for details). We also asked for the air conditioning in the restaurant to be adjusted, this was also rectified with a smile. I intend to stay again when I next visit my sister. Well done to a fabulous hard working team, keep it up!

Room Tip: 2nd floor room 223 at the end of corridor so no passing footfall. Overlooking the road but didn't hear any traffic.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We needed somewhere to break up journey from North East to France. Perfect as less than an hour to tunnel. First ever visit to a premier inn and was very impressed. Excellent check in staff and room was much better than I would have expected for the price. Lovely size and nice and clean. Comfy bed and everything we needed for a stopover. Room was on first floor and was lovely and quiet. The best thing was breakfast. I don't usually buy breakfast in advance but was pleased I did. Kids ate free and with my family of 5 this was super. Free costa coffee with breakfast and large fried breakfast to choose from. Girl even went out of her way to make vegetarian sausages and poached egg for my veggie husband. Overall if you're in the area I would wholeheartedly recommend. If we visit France again will definitely make sure we stop here. Five stars for everything.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2014

llovely room with air con and great restaurant with very friendly staff got a very good price of only £29 for the nights stay i would recommend this hotel
very large car park as well all in all a great overnight stay i

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I can't recommend this more highly staff and rooms excellent, close to motorway and town centre.
Excellent all round.My family had a great stay,perfect for breaking up that trip to France, and great value for money!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I stayed here for two nights with my twin on business, and we had a wonderful time. Very nice hotel, recently upgraded by the look of it. All staff are fantastic, can't do enough, and gave us an instant upgrade! Really big room, quiet position and clean, fresh bathroom.

The location is great as it's only a 10 minute walk into the town. You also get free wifi for 30 mins and after that it's only £3 x 24 hours for up to two devices.

Their breakfast and dinner deal ( which includes alcoholic drink, hic) at £22.99ph is probably the best hotel deal around - the food was absolutely brilliant.

No extras but at £29 each per night per room, would go back tomorrow like a shot!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business