“Exceptional”

Zeran Indian Take Away
Ranked #137 of 330 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Welcome to Zeran.We at Zeran take pride in our menu. With particular attention to detail, we strive to produce quality cuisine from the humble popadom to the complex spicy dishes. The experience and expertise at Zeran means that the menu is deliciously traditional with contemporary options for the adventurous.
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have been to several indian/bangladeshi restaurants and many of them are mediocre, the food being okay but oily and the service matching the meals. A friend said to me that they had tried Zeran's takeaway and that it was great, so i thought i would try it out. It is the best Indian food i have ever had and for a great price, i was very impressed and continue to go there.

1  Thank el_diablo_9
There are newer reviews for Zeran Indian Take Away

Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

Wow! I love my Indian food and no messing the takeaway I had here this week was probably one of the best I've ever had! My chicken tikka madras was Devine the sauce was rich and thick with chunky pieces of tikka chicken, the rice was moist the tarka dhall thick and full of garlic my girlfriends king prawn curry was equally good, loaded with massive king prawns, everything was well seasoned and hot. delicious!

1  Thank humpty258
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Just this moment finished our indian meal and can confirm that the food was excellent! I always used this take away before when it was called bhindi so I am pleased that it is in safe hands, and to be honest I think that it is still owned by the same person??

Great value as well if you use the voucher code on their website!

2  Thank humpty258