“Another good night”

Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

As a weekly regular, wanted to share with everyone what a great place to come to eat, drink and socialise. The staff make all the difference.

1  Thank Nigel D

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I visited here with my partner for her birthday. We were made to feel very welcome by the lady behind the bar. Food was amazing as well as the service by all the staff. Highly recommend. Later found out the lady was the manager Paige. Lovely girl. We will defiantly be back.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

First time visit to the chequers as I was in the area visiting friends. What a cosy little place, great food, lovely atmosphere and one of the friendliest welcomes from the Manager I think know I've ever received in a local? I felt compelled to leave a bit of feedback for others as we had a really enjoyable evening. Thank you Sam....... the beers helped of course!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Nice old dark English pub with good choice of draughty beers and spirits. Good menu and lovely food. Friendly and welcoming. All good!

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Steak Tuesday. Excellent value for money. Friendly staff, good food and beer. Nothing else needs to be said. I will return when I am next in the area