“Great for all”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kikiland

Kikiland
Ranked #6 of 9 Fun & Games in Maidstone
More attraction details
Owner description: The Kikibird and his team invite you to a new exciting and imaginative children's play centre. Climb the large wooden play ship; celebrate birthdays INSIDE our volcano; spin the decks and play light effects in amazing nightclub; chill out in the cinema; crawl through baby Kikiland; explore Kiki Village; ride Kiki safari vehicles with unlimited use and much more.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Maidstone, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We had a love afternoon here. We took two 7 years and a 4 year old. There was plenty to do for both ages. The little play houses were a big success. Staff were really friendly and helpful. We had tea and cake while they played which was really taste. it's a really we'll thought out play centre with a difference. My youngest loved all the electrical ride on cars and it's great they are free to use.

Visited March 2014
KikilandinKent, Kiki Godmother at Kikiland, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thanks so much Downswood74. Your review put a big :) on our Kiki faces. So pleased to hear you and your family had a great time in our magical kingdom and appreciated how different we are from other play centres. Please come and visit again soon. We'd love to welcome you.

Rochester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“All round brilliant place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I came here for the first time this morning (Sunday) and, in all fairness, I was expecting a lack of atmosphere and hung-over staff. I was immediately greeted by very friendly staff who showed my girls around and got them settled in.

We spent two hours there, and could have easily stayed all day, especially with coffee that good. I would recommend this place to anyone, and will definitely be coming back again!

Well done to everyone at kikiland, I wish I'd found you earlier.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jonny R
KikilandinKent, Kiki Godmother at Kikiland, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thanks Jonny. Great to hear such positivity. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back for more great coffee and Kiki fun.
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Have to disagree most strongly with the previous reviewers Lewow28 and Emma_Louise028. I've been taking my two to Kikiland for nearly 7 months now and we've only ever had a great experience. We've been to all of the local places and not only does "Parrotworld" (what my youngest calls it) have more to do than playcentres twice it's size, this is also the only one that hasn't treated us like cattle. The staff are wonderfully friendly and are always playing games with us, they frequently bring out the facepaints (for free!!!) which my youngest always adores, and yes sometimes we arrive as the Kikibird is out, but waiting a couple of minutes while the children dance isn't so much of a trauma.

I've never seen rubbish laying around longer than a minute or two before it gets spotted by someone and picked up, and certainly no rotting food.

As for expense it is actually cheaper to take two of mine there than all but one of the other places.

The other telling factor for me is that i always see the same other parents there. They must be doing something right to make us all come back over and over!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Steven T
Hi Steve, so nice of you to write such a lovely review. Thank you. We too were puzzled and disappointed by some of the other reviewers comments but it hasn't stopped us from continuing with what we do best - making Kikiland the best play centre in town. Do hope you'll continue to come back for more Kiki magic!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best playcentre around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I took my 4 year old and 2 year old and the kids had the most amazing time again! Staff was great and role played with my kids and they ended up following superkiki around for the best part of an hour. I dont agree with some of the not so good reviews since place was spotless (much cleaner than any soft play centre I have visited) and really stimulating and much more to entertain your kids with than at a soft play centre. What was amazing was that my fairly shy son started role playing with the other children and they all dressed up as pirates and fairies and played together as they had been friends for a long time!
Food prices was good (£4.50 for a big pizza) and makes a difference to get proper coffee when you take your kids out :)
All in all a fantastic afternoon so thanks and keep up the good work kikiland-its great with attractions which actually help develop your kids :)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Maria T
Hi Maria, so pleased to hear you and your children enjoyed your time at Kikiland. Even better to hear about the interaction the children had with the Kiki Team. For us that's what it's all about - an imaginative journey that gets kids to explore and be creative and find some space for themselves. We hope to welcome you back soon.
London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Waste of money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I took my 16 month old in here after reading good reviews but at £5.95 I thought it was a total waste of money. There really isn't much to do and after walking around and visiting each room twice I struggled to keep her entertained. The clothes in the dress up room were all tatty. The only room worth going in was the disco room but after 10 mins that got a bit boring. I won't be visiting again ill stick to Tiny Town or the leisure centre which are by far better and half the price.

KikilandinKent, Kiki Godmother at Kikiland, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
Hi Emma Louise, Thanks so much for taking the time to review Kikiland. We're really sorry that you didn't feel the Kiki experience offered value for money. In setting up the business we've strived to provide an alternative to the traditional soft play centre and have deliberately chosen a different more multi sensory, explorative, creative interactive play experience, including playing with the Kiki characters. As we're also located in-town we aim to provide a place where children and their parents can relax and enjoy away from the hustle and bustle of shopping and errand running. We do hope you'll come back again and give us another try. I should add that we are working on our pricing structure and indeed offer a range of discounts but we will continue to revise this to make sure we are competitively priced.