“My daughter loves it here”
Review of Kikiland

Kikiland
Ranked #6 of 10 Fun & Games in Maidstone
More attraction details
Owner description: The Kikibird and his team invite you to a new exciting and imaginative children's play centre. Climb the large wooden play ship; celebrate birthdays INSIDE our volcano; spin the decks and play light effects in amazing nightclub; chill out in the cinema; crawl through baby Kikiland; explore Kiki Village; ride Kiki safari vehicles with unlimited use and much more.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“My daughter loves it here”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We have been a couple of times and my daughter loves it here, there is a range of different things for her to do she is 17 months. its more suited for toddlers and young children id say, this place could be great but think it needs a few changes/improvements. It could have a bigger range of food available, think it needs a few more baby toys like a jumperoo and maybe a push along walker. There was no fruit available when we visited on Wednesday but im sure that was just a one off. Staff are very friendly and helpful, my daughter is having her 2nd birthday party here in November and cant wait for that :-) I recommended it for people with young children but I guess it all depends on what type of things your children enjoy. We will be visiting again and again as think its a lovely place its always been clean and other than maybe a few improvements we think its a great place

Visited May 2014
KikilandinKent, Kiki Godmother at Kikiland, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Thanks so much for your lovely review. We're so pleased to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed Kikiland and are looking forward to hosting her birthday party in November. Apologies for not having fruit available on your last visit. We'll make sure this does not happen again and we'll discuss your suggestions with the team for new toys and equipment. Thanks again.

England
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Overpriced & not enough to entertain a 22 month old”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I was floored at the price of this place, it really wasn't worth the money as there wasn't enough to entertain my 22 month old, it's more geared towards older kids, 4+
We left after 40 minutes.

Visited March 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to review Kikiland. We're so sorry you didn't feel there was enough to do. We are continually striving to offer more and indeed one of the ideas behind Kikiland is to create a space where children can explore and use their imagination. We have also recently reviewed our pricing structure to reduce the entry fee for under 2 year olds. Please do come back and visit again.
england
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant place for babies and toodlers”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Love this place i have 3 year old and 7 month there are swings for the baby and even a walker which she loves going around in, fab place with all the different rooms and we love the free rides excellent idea new bouncy castle great addition, staff are so friendly and fabulous each time i come i love it more

Visited April 2014
KikilandinKent, Kiki Godmother at Kikiland, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We were thrilled to hear your positive comments. Even better to hear that we continue to improve. Our aim is to offer great fun and great value to our Kiki families. To know we are on track is such brilliant news. Very many thanks.
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect for toddlers”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I would definitely recommend Kikiland for any parents or carers with children under 5/6 years old. The staff are very friendly and professional and the whole concept has been very well thought out, I have been several times with my 18 month old and she loves it. On a couple of occasions I noticed some equipment was broken/damaged however on my next visit these items had been replaced/fixed. My one and only criticism is that the food selection for children is very limited and over priced. I was informed by a member of staff that the owners were particularly keen to promote healthy, fresh and organic food however I have not seen much evidence of this and in fact other than a fruit bag, the choices are cheese, yoghurt, white bread and concentrated fruit juice? More choice would be great. This however is the only disappointing area for me and it would not put me off visiting again and again as the good points certainly out weigh the not so good.

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Maidstone, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for all”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We had a love afternoon here. We took two 7 years and a 4 year old. There was plenty to do for both ages. The little play houses were a big success. Staff were really friendly and helpful. We had tea and cake while they played which was really taste. it's a really we'll thought out play centre with a difference. My youngest loved all the electrical ride on cars and it's great they are free to use.

Visited March 2014
KikilandinKent, Kiki Godmother at Kikiland, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thanks so much Downswood74. Your review put a big :) on our Kiki faces. So pleased to hear you and your family had a great time in our magical kingdom and appreciated how different we are from other play centres. Please come and visit again soon. We'd love to welcome you.