“Restaurant a let down” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Maidstone
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Restaurant a let down”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Typical premier inn on arrival with very quick and efficient check in. Room was as expected, spotlessly clean with massive comfortable bed. Bathroom however wasnt as clean as normal with a dirty pool of water in the corner of the bath.We were awoken in the early hours of the morning by several large wagons parking up outside our bedroom window and the workers shouting laughing and swearing. Very much a rude awakening. Breakfast in the morning was a disaster, with cold food from the buffet and me having to eat on my own as my wife had to wait for fresh food to be brought out from the kitchens. She had to wait so long, i had actually finished mine before she got hers. Not my best visit to a premier inn but it will not put me off staying with them in the future

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here from Friday to Sunday, was greeted by friendly staff member on arrival, who gave me all the information I needed. Room was very clean and specious. Had a lovely tv in the room with a lot of channels. This hotel is very quiet, I have never stayed in such a quiet hotel, it was lovely!
The restaurant was clean a really good food, can get really busy, so booking may be best.
One thing I would say, is you only get free wifi for 30mins a day, I think more is needed as phone signal and Internet connection is not brilliant in this area.
I will be returning to this hotel as I know I will be back in the area for business.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Ashford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I was put up here has I had nowhere to live and after staying at 3 others Maidstone town centre, Maidstone London road Allington, Allington locks sandling, and this one I can only say I was treated with kindness and found all the staff in all four places very helpful pleasant helpful understanding and could never fault them in any way and I had no problems with the breakfast's or the main meals at all four places I stayed at and would lick to say that the owners of Premier inn's pass this on to all the staff at the places' I stayed at and will give you all 10 out 10 and was at them for 4 months 15/032013 to the 25/06/2013

Room Tip: had no problems with premier inn's and would recommend them to any one even for a stop over if y...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Good basic and clean. Perfect for business use and easy access to motorway fuel station food and other amenities. Easy to park. Vending machine available and wifi is purchasable in room - free parking

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Plenty of parking when I arrived. I was given an upstairs bedroom but hotel had no lift. When I explained that I had difficulty with stairs the girl on reception was very helpful and immediately found me a more convenient room.. I left very early in the morning and did not get a chance to have a meal but the restaurant was attached and had a varied menu.
Very handy for the motorway and I would use here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Service utterly appalling! Ordered two poached eggs for breakfast took half an hour to arrive, I would understand if it was busy but there was only me and a couple of others in the restaurant! At night beer was flat. My party ordered deserts they took (I joke you not) an hour and a half to arrive. Don't think I saw a smile on any staff's face during my week stay. Room had no toilet roll, when I asked for some at reception was asked (with numerous guests in reception) " do you have the sh##s" ??????! Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Maidstone (Leybourne) Hotel, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Worcester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

This hotel was a pleasure to stay in. The staff were very friendly and always on hand to assist. I was very comfortable and had a great nights sleep. The food in the adjoining restaurant was very good. It was a relaxing stay and I would have no problems in recommending it to friends and family.Yet another great stay at a Premier Inn.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maidstone
Larkfield Priory Hotel
Village Hotel Maidstone
Village Hotel Maidstone
#5 of 15 in Maidstone
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,423 reviews

Been to Premier Inn Maidstone (Leybourne) Hotel? Share your experiences!