“Canadian Catch-up”

Premier Inn Maidstone (Leybourne) Hotel
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Maidstone
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Everything was ideal for the purpose of our stay. My cousin and wife were over from Canada and were using this hotel as a base to meet with various sets of friends and relations. We stayed overnight and everything was to our satisfaction. Would definitely recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Maidstone (Leybourne) Hotel

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed here and was very impressed with all the staff in the hotel. They always spoke to me and my family, and were genuinely interested in us. They recognised that the heat was an issue and had ice poles on tap for the children. Brilliant!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I booked here as I needed to be as near to West Malling as possible. This Inn hasn't been fully updated and when I checked in I wasn't sure it was going to be as good as some of the newer Inns that I've stayed in recently. In some respects it wasn't, the bathroom could be better but everything worked so no complaints. However the bed and bedding were new and so comfortable that I slept really well. Also the towels were larger and so fluffy. I ate in the Brewers Fare and again wasn't initially impressed but the food and drink were fine and good value. Breakfast the next morning was also excellent with 2 of the best poached eggs ever. All of this would have given a decent score but the staff were ALL so nice, helpful and considerate it was a pleasure to be there. I have rarely stayed anywhere where the staff have been so consistently good and gone out of their way to make your stay so pleasant. Well done to them and if the manager reads this he should give them a well deserved pat on the back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed here for family party,the first room we used when we brushed our teeth the water would not drain away. Went and got a plunger but the only thing to happen was cigarette tips came up, this was room 6,they moved us to room 11 this was so hot and my grand daughters bed squeaked plus having to keep window open the traffic noise kept us awake.The next morning moved to room to room 8,this is the quite side of the inn.So if you are going to stay there ask for the even side numbers. The Brewers Fair is next door is OK but don't except great food.

1  Thank Dave H
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Great location with decent pub food next door (Brewers Fayre). Lots of parking and quiet location. On this occasion (August) the hotel was VERY hot throughout and no air conditioning although there was a fan in the room which was on the whole time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2014

we stayed here at the end of July on the way to Dover, rooms were OK, check in was fine but everyone in the hotel had the windows open and fans were in the room as their in no air con and the rooms were boiling, to the point where I felt like asking them to honour their good nights sleep guarantee because we didn't get one. Car park is ample, attached restaurant is OK, generally fine as a stop over if it's not one of those occasional heatwaves!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We left our tablet device in the room without realising and half hr later we got a call from reception saying they had found it. I was impressed at this level of care and attention in this day and age.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family