“Good authentic Greek food”
Review of Artemis

Artemis
Ranked #10 of 330 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Simple very well cooked Greek food, exceptional value with very friendly service. The restaurant is very simply decorated with no frills & spotlessly clean. Well worth a visit plus, as a bonus if you're a calorie counter each dish is clearly labelled. The fried chesse and honey starter is to die for. Portions are good you won't go home hungrey.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

After reading the reviews on trip adviser i gave this restaurant a whirl. I was delighted I did,the staff were pleasant and attentive but not hovvering and irritating, the place was bright and clean, the food was fresh and very good. All we needed was a hot sunny day to transport us back to Greece. I highly recommend this restaurant and will definately be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Omg I am amazed at this place. Me and my partner were on our way for acearly lunch else where when I spoted thos little place of heaven. We both ordered diffrent starters to sample something different I had a pepper thing yummy as yummy can be my partner had calamari also very good.
we both had steak for main and that was to die for so full of flavour. I
I was to full for anything else but my partner had a greek pudding and was very happy with the sweet.
very well priced great service nice clean and fresh looking place. Will so be going back very soon. Was so happy even left a good tip. Well worth a visit

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We would highly recommend the Artemis. Lovely food, great service. A bit of Greece in Maidstone. Will certainly go again.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We found this little gem of a restaurant online and after reading some good reviews thought we would give it a try. We were very surprised at how busy it was on a monday night. The service was great. It was a typical little Greek taverna. After spending 22 years living in Greece I was more than pleasantly surprised at how authentic the food was here. Absolutely excellent fresh food. I am very fussy when it comes to Greek cuisine. This menu had a small selection of everything and everything we ordered was fantastic Highly recommend this place. I will certainly be going there often from now on! Bravo.itane teliea fagito!!!

1  Thank lisacorfu