We had been to the Innkeepers Lodge at Maidstone and made the first and only complaint about our stay. We were offered 2 complimentary nights anywhere by the chain and chose Maidstone as it is close to elderly Father in law. We weren't expecting much but as it's a long journey booked 3 nights (2 of which were free). It was so different. The room was lovely, well furnished even had a little separate lounge area, the bathroom was fine and even though we are not that big the time before the shower had been so small we found it very difficult to use. There was a proper wardrobe and plenty of space to unpack. The breakfast was fresh and the staff were very helpful. The food at the pub was fine and we did dine there. Thank you Innkeepers Lodge and we will use this one again, it's a lovely historic building with plenty of parking and close to town centre and station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1797 to house the officers' quarters of the Invicta Barracks, this distinctive lodge is one of the most welcoming hotels in Maidstone. Rather than repelling Napoleonic troops it now serves as relaxing budget accommodation for short breaks and business travel, and is ideally placed for exploring Kent or nearby towns like Chatham and East Malling.The colonial-style building offers 12 comfy rooms and a cosy pub, where you can unwind with a pint of cask ale and some freshly cooked, seasonally inspired food.Maidstone is Kent's business heart, but there's plenty to see and do besides attending an event at the East Malling Conference Centre. It's best known as home to the beautiful Leeds Castle, with its 500 acres of scenic parkland and popular golf course, but you could also enjoy the town's theatres, bars or busy shopping centre. Or you could explore the area via water, taking a canoe along the River Medway or a more leisurely boat trip on the Allington Belle or Kentish Lady. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Rabbit Vintage Hotel Maidstone
- Innkeeper's Lodge Maidstone Kent