“Alright food, disastrous servicing”

Laughing Buddha Chinese Restaurant
Price range: US$16 - US$40
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: No longer trading
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The food was okay, nothing brilliant, however the service was terrible which is really just an understatement. It was from the moment we arrived to the time we left. The atmosphere took a steep blow when one worker complained to us about the menus being in the way before he placed the food down. He couldn't even ask us nicely to put them on the side for him. I would like to say I enjoyed my food but the poor service does not make up for the experience in the slightest. I do not recommend if you're coming in a larger group, they'll get irritated with you.

6  Thank Miranda2385
There are newer reviews for Laughing Buddha Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have eaten in the laughing Buddha twice now and it did not disappoint. We had the all you can eat menu and the food was of excellent standard, tasty and beautifully presented. The house white wine is of good quality. We were not rushed and there was a good ambience in the restaurant . They deserve to be busy and this is the best Chinese in Maidstone thank you

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Another fantastic night at the Laughing Buddha with family and friends. Everything was just perfect as usual, a nice relaxed meal, just what we needed. Will definitely be here again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Great food, fast and friendly service, good value for money...
What more can i say?! Try this place soon!

1  Thank Nicola M
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I went here for my birthday with my family total number of us was 10. We absolutely loved it. for most of the group it was their first experience here and they have done separate reviews as they loved it too. The service was great despite how busy it was, we did not have to wait too long for our meals and they spaced the times between each course appropiately so we had time to chat etc...
At the end the owner had made me a cake for my birthday which was out of this world all from scratch with the help of his wife. The size was huge so we ended up sharing it with the table of 6 next to us who we also happened to know.
Really loved it and Thank you Jin x