“Home away from home”
Review of Catnap Corner

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Maidstone
Catnap Corner
Ranked #6 of 27 Maidstone B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Sandy and Tony run an excellent bed and breakfast. Everything is very clean and in good condition. The beds were comfy and the rooms well furnished with books, television, and a kettle for tea/coffee. The breakfast is delicious and filling. They have a nice garden that you can look at while you eat it. Moreover, Sandy and Tony are great, accommodating hosts and make good company. They are excellent for conversation and treat you like a house guest instead of a customer. They even gave me dinner when they had some left over. I will admit that I was sad to leave. Plus the B&B is in easy walking distance of the high street and near a movie theater. I will happily stay there again next time I return to Maidstone.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2013

Many thanks for your wonderful review, its very good of you to take the time to post it. We enjoyed your company and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

A friendly, welcoming, warm and comfy place to stay. Sandy and Tony have been excellant hosts and have gone out of there way to make me feel relaxed in their beautiful B&B. Well equipt rooms with soft fluffy beds. Easy to find and very close to town centre. As I was up at the crack of dawn for work they changed my breakfast for a scrummy pack lunch. excelllent value for money. Would be more then happy to come back and recommend anyone.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

Thank you very much for your great comments and taking the time to comment

Reviewed 3 November 2012

Sandy and Tony were excellent hosts and went out of their way to make us comfortable. The B&B is situated close to the railway station, Budget car rental, and Maidstone city centre (each 10-15min walk). The rooms were clean and tidy, and breakfast was excellent and filling. A good a start to the day.
Definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jonathan B
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

Many thanks for your comments, I am very pleased as always to hear from a satisfied customer

Reviewed 3 August 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in July 2012 while on a family history trip. It was a useful base for travelling around small villages in Kent. In particular, we found it to be an excellent location within easy walking distance of pubs or the Maidstone town for dinner etc.

Sandy and Tony were very accommodating and the B & B was clean and comfortable. It was excellent value for money. There was also room for our rental car off-road. We would be happy to stay there again should we return to the Kent area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Phil H

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review

Reviewed 21 June 2012

They are kind and nice. My mother and I have been there for a few days and we were treated very well. Everything is tidy and clean. They also have a wonderful garden in the backyard. Go there!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alan R

Many thanks for your review

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Small bnb with friendly service. I stayed in the single room which had a shared bathroom. The room and bathroom was clean, everything provided what you may need. The room was very small but had a comfortable bed. Breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank bfrog

thank you so very much for your generous response

Reviewed 18 April 2012

I stayed in Catnap Corner for 5 nights. I found Sandy and Tony's B&B to be exactly what I wanted. I was made feel welcome and at home from the minute I arrived. As I had moved over to the UK on my own their hospitality and friendliness were very much welcomed. Both Sandy and Tony helped me tremendously in finding my feet in Maidstone. The rooms are comfortable and equipped with a TV DVD player and tea/coffee making facilities. I would have no hesitation in recommending this B&B to anyone and I have already suggested it to friends and family for when they come to visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Claire Anne M
Sandra F, Manager at Catnap Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

thank you for taking the time to respond