“Perfect Maidstone Accommodation”
Review of Catnap Corner

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Maidstone
Catnap Corner
Ranked #7 of 27 Maidstone B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I was moving over to the UK from New Zealand and needed somewhere to stay while I found a flat. This was perfect as they welcomed me in straight away and made me feel at home. I was only planning on staying for two weeks but ended up staying for three, which wasn't an issue. The rooms are clean and warm (especially in winter!) and is perfect for cat lovers, with all the pictures of cats and Sammy the Cat who lives there too!

The B&B is in a lovely, quiet area of Maidstone within walking distance to the main town centre, train stations and bus stops! Maidstone is about an hour train ride to London Victoria train station, making it very easy for day or weekend trips to the big city! Sandy and Tony became my English family who have helped me out with the "English way" of doing things. I felt very safe and made my first 3 weeks of life in the UK a breeze!

I wouldn't hesitate recommending this as a place to stay, short or long term!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Many thanks for writing such a lovely review, we really appreciate your comments

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Just arrived home ,had a really nice stay there, nice food, lovely room to sleep in no noise, we slept like a log. Sandy and Tony made us more than welcome. Will return in the New Year. Close to shops and places to dine out, and room to park.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

Thank you for your very kind review. We enjoyed your company and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I have stayed at Catnap Corner with Sandy and Tony many, many times over the years. The location is excellent, the town centre is just a short walk away. The rooms are attractive, clean, comfortable and well furnished. Sandy and Tony never fail to be friendly and helpful during a stay. The house has a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and guests are made to feel at home during their stay. Sandy makes a delicious breakfast and always tries to accommodate dietary preferences. I have always enjoyed my stays there and have come to think of Sandy and Tony as old friends.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I've been staying here for 3 months really enjoyed my stay. Lovely clean place with great breakfast. Was made to feel at home. Sandy and tony were a lovely couple who couldn't make you feel more welcome.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jackie D
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you very much for posting your positive comments. It is always good to hear that people have enjoyed their stay with us.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Sandy and Tony run a beautiful B&B just off the town centre. The beds are comfy and the rooms are of a high standard leaving nothing to complain about. They made us feel like we were old friends who had just stayed over night with them. Take advantage of relaxing at breakfast in their sun room overlooking the quaint garden including cat :) We would happily stay with them again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your lovely review. It is always good to hear from guests.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Sandy and Tony run an excellent bed and breakfast. Everything is very clean and in good condition. The beds were comfy and the rooms well furnished with books, television, and a kettle for tea/coffee. The breakfast is delicious and filling. They have a nice garden that you can look at while you eat it. Moreover, Sandy and Tony are great, accommodating hosts and make good company. They are excellent for conversation and treat you like a house guest instead of a customer. They even gave me dinner when they had some left over. I will admit that I was sad to leave. Plus the B&B is in easy walking distance of the high street and near a movie theater. I will happily stay there again next time I return to Maidstone.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Many thanks for your wonderful review, its very good of you to take the time to post it. We enjoyed your company and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

A friendly, welcoming, warm and comfy place to stay. Sandy and Tony have been excellant hosts and have gone out of there way to make me feel relaxed in their beautiful B&B. Well equipt rooms with soft fluffy beds. Easy to find and very close to town centre. As I was up at the crack of dawn for work they changed my breakfast for a scrummy pack lunch. excelllent value for money. Would be more then happy to come back and recommend anyone.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

Thank you very much for your great comments and taking the time to comment