All reviewsnice staylovely roomsandyconservatorytidy
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Stayed for a week at Sandy and Tony's super B&B. We felt like part of the family and were looked after brilliantly. It's clean, comfortable and homely. They're a lovely friendly couple who made us feel really welcome. Highly recommended. Looking forward to staying again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank sarahcraven1
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review. We will be pleased to see you again

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Viví allí durante 3 meses y mi estancia fue genial. Sandy y Tony fantásticos. Cercano a la estación de tren.Sin duda volvería/ I lived there for 3 months. My acomodation was great. Sandy and Tony were fantastic. Close to the train station. If I have the opportunity I will come back.

Room Tip: Cercano a la estación de tren
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Juan L

Thank you very much juan you are welcome to come anytime

Reviewed 26 March 2016

We stayed a couple of days in early spring. It was still cold, but Catnap Corner welcomed us warmly. Sandy and Tony treated us like members of their family. We relaxed there as if it were our own home.
They were willing to keep my luggage even early in the morning before check-in, and prepared breakfast for our departure time. Sandy helped us to buy the ticket of Leeds castle in web. And the marmalade served at the breakfast is the best !
We thank them for everything and if we have the chance we'd like to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Fumi-Oga

Thank you so much for your lovely review we will be pleased to see you anytime.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a few weeks while working at Maidstone hospital. Sandy and Tony were excellent hosts and the room I stayed in was very clean with a comfortable bed.Breakfast was good and served at a time to suit me. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Fidelis123

Thank you for your lovely review we will be pleased to see you if you visit again

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Catnap Corner for a couple of weeks while working at The Maidstone Hospital. Sandy and Tony were very friendly and good company. Maidstone West train station is very close by, as is the town centre, and buses run regularly to the hospital. Staying here was excellent value when compared to the local hotels, and much more comfortable than the hospital accommodation I'd stayed in previously. Loved the regal resident moggy, Sammy! I'm honoured as he let me rub his tummy one night!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeff_Windsor

Many thanks for your lovely review we are very greatful