“Wonderful Chill-out Weekend” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Dartford
canterbury
“Wonderful Chill-out Weekend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2010

My daughter and I stayed overnight on a sunday at Rowhill Grange--a gift from my husband-- and had a lovely relaxing time. Our room, Primula, had everything I would expect from a decent hotel, the spa facilities were very good, and although Alex House Utopia spa might be marginally better, the pools, especially the hydrotherapy pool, were magnificent, as were the supporting changing rooms. Dinner on sunday evening in the main restaurant was excellent, if pricey--we would definitely try the Brasserie next time, and breakfast was superb. After some morning treatments,a light lunch was followed by manicures and pedicures before a relaxing drive home. Thankyou Rowhill Grange for a very pleasant stay-I'm sure we'll be back.

• Stayed February 2010
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank littleacorn101

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2010

This was without doubt the most perfect start to married life.

We arrived here after our wedding reception and were made so welcome, the supper tray was a delight which was laid out in the Primrose suite.

Breakfast was amazing and our processional song was even playing as we ate.

The Spa was pure luxuary and the staff were wonderful, especially on front desk and the bar. The grounds are to die for and we took a romantic walk around them.

Dinner was 5 star.

I would definitley recomend staying the 2 nights, or as many as possible!

1 Thank kate24gottashop
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2010

We went for a weekend break for my wife's 40th birthday. It was our first time away alone since the birth of our second child 2+ years ago.

It was a fantastic stay. The hotel was fantastic and the staff were very helpful. It was snowy while we were there and the staff were helping dig people out of the car park.

The spa was very relaxing and really enjoyable.

We went on a package and it was worth every penny. We added on some treatments as well.

We will definitely go again.

1 Thank Finbarr40
Kent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2010

My partner and I stayed here for my 40th Birthady treat. The hotel and grounds are stunning and the staff helpful and friendly. The room was fabulous with everything we could possibly want catered for. The food was absolutely divine. We had a truly relaxing weekend and couldn't fault anything at all. Will definately be returning in the near future.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Occultmite
Suffolk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2010

My partner and I visited Rowhill Grange as a belated new years treat and indulged ourselves with two wonderful massages each, a hot stones massage, and japenese hot oils. A blissful experience.

The hotel is ideally situated approx 4 miles from the M25 near Dartford. As you sweep up the long drive you can already feel yourself start to unwind. The hotel is very clean and the staff cannot do enough to help you enjoy your stay. The spa area is very nice with a good size pool upstairs, and therapy pools, steam rooms and jacuzzi downstairs.

We had a lovely meal in the restaurant and did not feel rushed at any time.

The room was large and well equipped, although in fairness we didnt spend too much time in the room as we spent must of our time in the spa or treatment areas. The bed was turned down whilst we were having our evening meal with a poem left to read on our return. A nice touch.

We enjoyed our stay so much we have already booked back in for a weekend break 1 week before our wedding to unwind!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SuffolkRef
Surrey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2010

All I can say is people who wrote a bad review for this place must have gone to a different Rowhill Grange to me!!! I took my girlfriend here just before xmas as a suprise to her for our 1 year anniversary and have no complaints what so ever! She had no idea we were going there, i first took her to Bluewater for some suprise shopping for her which is only a 10 minute drive away. When we arrived, i was a bit worried about when our treatments would be but they had put them at exactly the same time on the day we arrived as i requested when booking. Check in was quick and painless, I had to pre book our dinner time, but that was no problem as they let me change when we got there, then our bags were taken to our room. I had upgraded to a Junior suite and glad I did, it was not much more to upgrade but made me look very good! Room was spacious and very clean, the bed was extremely comfortable! Quickly put our things in and went down to the spa for our treatments. Did not have to wait long for the masseuse who was very good and extremely friendly and I thoroughly enjoyed the treatment. We then went into the pool, which had everything you could want, Steam, sauna, jacuzzi and the hydro-pool was alot of fun!! We then went back to the room to relax for a bit and then went to dinner, we chose to eat in the elements restaurant, we had a £30 allowance each, which did not include drinks but you cant complain about paying for drinks when you get food as good as this. Ive seen alot of reviews moaning about the portions but there was plenty for me, i had the steak which was absolutley amazing! and cooked to perfection and this was supposed to be the the worst of the two restaurants there! After the food we went into the bar for a few drinks, i cant praise the guy behind the bar enough, always going out of his way to help us and everyone else, cant remember his name, probably because i was drunk! He was working on the night shift on dec 19th, so look back at who it was and give him a raise! After a few drinks we went to bed and had a great nights sleep in the very comfortable beds. We had breakfast in bed which was plentiful and tasty and checked out in our robes! They let you use the facilities still after you've checked out, so we left the bags at reception in a locked room and went down to the pool for a few hours. The only bad thing about our stay at Rowhill Grange was leaving :( We both had an amazing time there and everything was perfect! Will definitely be going back. Thanks everyone at Rowhill Grange!!

1 Thank Beegy_Beegz
LONDON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2010

I went to Rowhill Grange with my Mum. It was a fantastic couple of days, the best way i could have imagined to start 2010! The staff were incredible, they were happy to help with anything and so polite, friendly and genuine. We both had 2 spa treatments which were out of this world. We agreed they were the best we had ever had! The spa area and pools were also fantastic, with a relaxing and personal feel. I could have stayed at Rowhill grange for weeks!

• Stayed January 2010
1 Thank little_miss_hugable
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dartford
Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa
The Spa Hotel
The Spa Hotel
#4 of 14 in Royal Tunbridge Wells
Bridgewood Manor - QHotels
Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel & Spa
Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa
DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge

Been to Rowhill Grange Hotel & Utopia Spa? Share your experiences!