“Low expectations fulfilled.”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Dartford
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Low expectations fulfilled.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Very hot evening with no air con and next to very busy road which meant that it was too noisy to open a window.
Expensive for very basic hotel and would have gone elsewhere and paid more money if there was an alternative within our price range available.
Good parking facilities

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Weymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I needed a bed for a night. This Travelodge fulfilled my needs exactly. It was clean and well kept. The staff I spoke to were efficient, welcoming and friendly. I would have no hesitation in returning.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Bedford
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Modern room and very conveniently located to either asda, burger king,, bus is right outside botel and its ten minutes straight to bluewaters door. We took hs1 high speed from london.what a great short break.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Poole, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Have stayed in this motel before and am going to do so again as ideal for seeing shows at Dartford Theatre. Very clean, tidy and rooms have comfortable beds. For overnight stays Travelodge in my view are preferable to other establishments; all I want is a roof, nice bed and somewhere decent to wash, shave etc; and compared to Formule 1 these places are like 4*

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

What a difference these newly refurbished Travelodges are compared to the old ones. They are actually quite nice to stay in. I used to dread thinking about the nights I was going to spend in them, but now I check to see if it's one that has been refurbished and I don't mind. Obviously, because of the cost, they are not as good as Premier Inns or Holiday Inn Express, but I stay in them as I have them paid for.

• Stayed May 2014
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The motel is close to the Dartford Tunnel, Bluewater and my friends! It is clean and good value though the approach seems to involve a great number of roundabouts but the postcode provided got me there.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Stephanie L
Addlestone, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 May 2014

After a few issues with my first stay at this hotel, I thought I wouldn't return, but when I had to book it up for a business trip, I decided to give the hotel a second chance, and this time it was much better.

The receptionist responded quickly to my call from the desk, and checked me in straight away. The room was good and the bed was comfy.

The only thing that I would complain about is the sound of the road, the previous time I stayed at the back of the hotel facing the car park which was much quieter, the road side was a little louder, even with double windows! I am slightly deaf and wear hearing aids, but I was still able to hear the roar of cars passing throughout the night!

Apart from that, the price was great and was a great option for a simple one night stay.

Room Tip: Request a room on the car park side for a much better nights sleep!