“Great for business trip”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dartford
Black Horse Cottage
Ranked #1 of 5 Dartford B&B and Inns
London
“Great for business trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

Stayed in black horse cottage 4 nights as I was working around. Rating this b&b from a "business stay" perspective I can say I am absolutely satisfied. In fact this was exactly what I was looking for. Comfort room, everything clean and tidy, the en suite bathroom is great and Kim is making a carefully prepared tasty breakfast in the morning. Don't need anything more during a business trip. The only negative was that when I arrived was nobody there so I had to wait ~ 15-20 mins but I guess that was not a big thing. I can surely neglect that taking into account all the rest. Excellent choice.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2012

I stayed for a week and was extremely impressed with the level of service. On arrival, I was greeted and assisted with baggage and shown to a newly refurbished immaculate room with en-suite. Superb bedroom, beautiful dining room, excellent breakfast and tasteful decor throughout, makes this the best B&B I have ever stayed in. Many thanks to John and Kim for a very pleasant week and I will be back.
G.R. May 2012.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank greg r
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

We had 2 rooms which are newly refurbished, clean and light with plenty of space, nice en-suite shower room. Fantastic full English breakfast and very welcoming. Great place for a stop over and really close to Bluewater shopping centre. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank Janatholly
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

Very nicely decorated and good size rooms. Very near to bluewater so plenty of choice for food and things to do in the evening. I stay away lots with work so I've seen plenty of variety of rooms this is one of the nicest I've ever stayed in. Lovely helpful owners. At one point I asked where I could buy some windscreen washer fluid for my work van nearby. The owner went into his cupboards and gave me some of his! What a legend! Only bad point was due to timing... They were decorating some rooms while I was there so it ment I couldn't extend my stay as not all rooms were available. Thoroughly recommend it!

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank peteherbert1982
Dartford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

I stayed for a few weeks whilst moving into the area and this place was perfect.
The people who run it are friendly and helpful, the breakfast is outstanding, and the accommodation is fine - very clean, comfy beds, good bathrooms. For the price it is outstanding: good, simple clean accommodation with a good brekky.
Easy parking, and a very good location in a quiet village.

Room Tip: The room with kitchenette is handy, but all rooms have fridge and tea/coffee and kettle.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Mark A
UK
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2011

Basic but clean and comfortable would sum up Black Horse Cottage. The room I stayed in was spotless and despite a very late arrival (so sorry) I received a warm welcome from the proprietor. Breakfast was very well presented and delicious. Very convenient location for the M25 / A2 and the Darenth Valley Hospital.

I would have preferred some deskspace for my laptop instead of a mini fridge and the kettle could benefit from a de-scale. Lastly the biscuits were out of date. March 2010 !

Very minor points, obviously, which shouldn't put anyone off staying here and it wouldn't stop me recommending Black Horse Cottage as a convenient place to stay.

Did I mention the nice breakfast ?

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Another_PaulH
Leicester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2010

I stayed while attending a course at Dartford Hospital. The location was excellent, Blue water is on the doorstep offering hours of entertainment to lone travellers!
The bungalow was clean, well presented and relaxing. Felt very much like I was staying with a relative! Breakfast was excellent and Gill is just so lovely. Would def stay again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business