“Great all round”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Diner, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Went to the hideout expecting the worst but was welcomed in and seated. The starters came out in a good time and my main when i had finished all food was tasty more than enough and cooked perfect staff was very polite and assertive i even managed to meet the owner who was keeping check on every thing but would recommend to people to try it

1  Thank Craigit

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I am a regular, and come for a meal every couple of months. This is a great restaurant with generous servings of lovely food. There Is a great range and iv never not liked something. Really does not deserve the bad reviews. Give the place a chance and you might just find a diamond in dartford!

1  Thank Camilla S
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Amazing food, prompt serving, lovely waitress, great atmosphere. I recently went to The Hideout for my friends Birthday there was 16 of us, all the meals came out at the same time and were amazing! The waitress couldn't help enough. Very good price for all the food and drink. Would highly recommend. Ignore all the bad reviews we have a fabulous time!

2  Thank Louise B
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Was a bit worried about going after the reviews I read on here but a friend went a few weeks ago and said how lovely it was.. so we went.....
Am baffled by the reviews was a lovely environment with good background music . Food was lovely . My partner had a perfectly cook juicy steak . Followed by the best Irish coffee I've had in a while . Overall would say a great fun place to go especially a big group .. don't deserve those bad reviews..

2  Thank maxandginge
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We went to the Hide-Out this evening, our first visit for many years. Food was absolutely delicious, hot and spicy with good sized portions, with a wide choice of options, service was friendly and efficient.
Was really surprised to read the negative reviews after my visit - we had absolutely no complaints!

2  Thank Alison C