“Variable”

Zinco Sapori D'italia
Ranked #15 of 264 Restaurants in Watford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria, Independent Family owned and run. Serving traditional homemade Italian dishes including, Antipasti, large Thin Pizza, Pasta, meats, fresh fish, seafood and various homemade desserts!!
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Dined here with friends. Good menu, and friendly and speedy service. My friends' meals were deemed good. Rather disappointed with my own, which was a chicken caesar salad. Very basic - lettuce, dressing, croutons, and very little chicken and cheese. No bacon pieces. No anchovies. In fact, very poor value for money. The total cost of the ingredients couldn't have exceeded 50 pence. Have dined here before - and may well do again, as my friends like it, but I'll certainly avoid that dish.

There are newer reviews for Zinco Sapori D'italia

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Good food, good service, friendly staff, clean restaurant and toilets, good time, will come again next time we are in Watford, or even if we are not

1  Thank Hillbillymama-1964
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Brought a group here, 15 adults and 15 girls from our u14 football team. Great spot, good food, good value, excellent service. They were very helpful, they have a good range of dishes and although we had a large number of 'excitable' girls, it was still a very relaxed experience. We enjoyed it so much and felt so at ease we went back again 2 nights later and it was equally as good. Looking at 30 clean plates lined up on our very long table said it all really. It was one the girls birthdays so a plate of profiteroles with a candle came out as did free limoncellos for all the adults at the end. Like I said, it was a great evening and I would definitely go back. Thanks to all at Zinco.

2  Thank r b
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I go to Zinco once a week with my friends. Always receive a great service, staff is really friendly, food is great, reasonable prices and good quality. Love the terrace outside :) defiantly worth to go..

1  Thank nicky s
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

This was my first night time foray into Watford in 20 years of living nearby. We had a thoroughly decent family meal at Zinco. Portions are large, service is friendly and quick and prices are reasonable. The food quality is pretty good and works well with teenagers but probably wouldn't come here in an all adult group unless it was mega convenient. An added attraction is to people watch the varying life forms in Watford high st, the lloyds No1 bar being particularly intriguing. Sadly I escaped at 7.30 to enjoy the fun of Blood Brothers at the Colloseum so I've missed out on the later evening pond life.