“Yummy”
Review of Slowboat

Slowboat
Ranked #196 of 276 Restaurants in Watford
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Reasonably priced and will deliver to your hotel, very quick service!

1  Thank Claire K

Reviewed 28 March 2012

best food for takeaway in watford. I have been having food from there since 1995 and the quality is real good from then.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

I have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions and have always been very pleased with the service. Last time I took my two teenage grandchildren with me and although I hadn't previously booked, we were given a nice table in a quiet corner where we could enjoy the food while having a chat among ourselves. The staff were very efficient and didn't keep us waiting too long between courses. The food was good although the portions were a little small compared to other restaurants. When we asked for our bill, the staff seemed to be a little bewildered and we had to wait for almost twenty minutes before we could leave the restaurant. Other than that, everything was fine and I would definitely recommend this restaurant to friends and family.

1  Thank Erins-Isle22