“Nice new cafe”

Add it.
Dome Cafe
Ranked #126 of 293 Restaurants in Watford
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Nice friendly cafe in a part of Watford that needs it. Food is freshly prepared and good quality. I hope they ditch the single use plastic straws though as they're not necessary and very destructive to the environment.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

When I visit my daughter in North Watford, I always try to visit this fairly new cafe. It is a basic breakfast/grill/light food establishment, about a year and a half old. There are choices of a number of different breakfasts, all day long, as well as salads, omelettes, grilled food, and so on. The kitchen is at the rear of the cafe, and everybody can see the chef hard at work, preparing the food as it is ordered, NO microwaves or pre-prepared here!
The sausages are especially tasty, chef says he pays a little extra to his supplier, but that is a VERY GOOD THING in my opinion, no grisly horrors here.
When I ate here last Saturday, for a late breakfast (the Traditional) I joked, as I left, I wouldn't need to eat in the evening! Not far wrong! huge breakfast and a big mug of builders tea, with change from a £10.00 note! Excellent value, super place to visit, really highly recommended for no frills dining.

Date of visit: March 2018