“Excellent food and service for a restaurant”
Review of Indian Sizzler

Indian Sizzler
Ranked #6 of 271 Restaurants in Watford
Price range: US$27 - US$40
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian Sizzler we pride ourselves on exquisite food, professional and efficient service. We have just past our 5th Birthday and have become ever so popular with the locals as well as those visiting from afar. Our dining room boasts a large capacity, possibly the biggest Indian Restaurant in Hertfordshire. We have won many awards such as 'The best Indian Establishment in the South & Overall in the UK' by the Food Awards England 2015 & being awarded the 'Certificate of Excellence' awarded by the president of TripAdvisor in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015. Others include Watford Observer's #1 Eatery. Our atmosphere has been designed to put the customers at ease, pine wood tables, cutting edge water features all down to the quality of the napkins. We have spared no expense with the Sizzler and you will see just that. Our menu is of a modern age and changes very often, we experiment and push the boundaries of Indian Cuisine. Not forgetting what put Indian Cuisine on the map, you can be assured to find a lip licking Bhuna or a Coconutty Massala on our Menu's. We welcome you to try the first Indian restaurant in Watford to break away from the mainstream.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had visited this restaurant on Sunday with 25 other family members and friends, the food was really nice and the taste was excellent. The waiters were fantastic and the service was exceptional.
Will defiantly be visiting again in the near future.

And a lovely thank you to the waiter known as 'Johnny,' My grandad was pleased with your service.

Defiantly recommend this restaurant

1  Thank Tina P

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I visit this restaurant last Tuesday with my friends and find it very amazing. The food was very amazing with sizzlers making it more yummy and delicious. I had a garlic chicken sizzler which was excellent. Not only the food was good the service was very accurate and fast. After food we were accomplished by complimentary baileys and whiskeys. Mudassar was our waiter and he served us very gently and nicely. Definitely be going back again.!!!!!

1  Thank Mudassar H
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The Sizzler is my favourite Indian restaurant in the Watford area and consistently serves good quality excellent value food. Their Chicken Dhansak is outstanding. I eat there often and always find the service to be friendly.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have been there twice now, and both times have enjoyed every part of our meal. The staff are extremely friendly, opening doors for you on the way in and out. They are very attentive and helpful. Both times we went with the option at the front of the menu for about 10pound each, this includes a starter, a main, a nann or rice, a coffee and a liqueur afterwards. The duck starter is amazing. The mains are also great. Great flavor, great textures. Upon our most recent visit we also got poppadoms with dips, which was only a few extra quid. After the main course my partner and I were so full, however I still couldn't wait for lunch the next day to have the left overs!
John was our waiter and was absolutely terrific.
Overall, it is definitely my favorite restaurant at the moment, and I will be going there a lot more.

1  Thank Steffanee C
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We went here last Wednesday evening as a family of mum, dad, teenage daughter and four-year-old. Initially, we were choosing an Indian restaurant in Watford that was part of the Tastecard discount scheme. When we discovered that not only was Indian Sizzler part of the scheme but they also had rave reviews from previous customers, that sealed the deal.

Two of us chose the chicken korma and one had the chicken tikka masala, with two portions of rice, one aloo gobi and two naans between the four of us (our youngest shared our meals as she only eats like a baby bird). The quantity of food that arrived was more than enough for the four of us.

Not only was the food exquisite, but the service was first class and with the 50% Tastecard discount (off ALL courses including sides, very unusual for those to be included!) the bill came to just under £25!

We will DEFINITELY be eating here again.