Hilton Watford
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$117
US$106
  • Breakfast included
US$82
Jurys Inn London Watford(Watford)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
Hotels.com
US$74
Premier Inn Watford North Hotel(Watford)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$54
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Watford Central Hotel(Watford)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,894 results
All reviewstoby carvery next doorbreakfast staffbreakfast was amazingtwin roomharry potterminute driveyvonnemotorwaywembley
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 February 2014

The hotel was well situated and easy to reach. Check in was smooth and check out was fast as I expected and loved. the ambience of the room was fantastic and I really enjoyed my stay. Breakfast was excellent. I could not have asked for better service. In general, I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I love staying at this hotel when it comes to hospitality I give it a 7star status people here actually care especially Shambhu Acharya thank for always going the xtra mile for me and many thanks to the late night check in staff for always sending me to my room with a smile and many thanks to the breakfast crew in the restaurant you all start my day with a smile hands down this hilton is the best

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 29 January 2014

1. After checking in we went to our Junior Suite to find a strong smell of cigarette. We had an 8 month old baby and 2 year old child with us and neither my wife or I smokes.
2. We had ordered drinks and snacks on arriving in our room but nothing was waiting for us in the room.
3. We tried to call reception but the phone was not working.

Nonetheless, it was dealt with professionally and service is great. We did not stay there though.

This is not acceptable especially at Hilton standards. We are extremely disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ritej_Bungsy
Reviewed 28 January 2014

An excellent hotel, in a good location for business in North London and Hertfordshire, with 4 major roads close by. The Hotel was very welcoming, and the bedrooms were well soundproofed from external noise. All the staff were friendly, and happy to assist. The Hotel food was very good, and I would recommend it strongly. There was no walking path outside the hotel, but once across the road one could walk into Watford very easily 2.5 miles.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2014

The Hilton Watford is a hotel I would recommend. The room are airy and spacious. Very clean and not too hot and noisy. The breakfast was of a high standard and the staff were very accommodating. I can't fault this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family