“never again”
Review of Hilton Watford

Hilton Watford
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Watford
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Stayed Saturday evening,the room was nice ,clean and had everything we needed. The staff were friendly and helpful. The gym is small and lacks any real equipment and the pool area is in drastic need of an update!! There was a function on when we stayed and the music was stop loud we couldn't hear the tv in our room. We were offered to move rooms at 11pm ....which once we unpacked seemed stressful at midnight. The music did eventually stop but then we were woken again and 1am and 2am by drunken revellers returning to their rooms. By 7am children were running up and down the corridor. We left at 9am exhausted!! Not the usual Hilton standard!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,819)

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Very friendly staff, great breakfast, brilliant location - Watford Junction is only a few minutes away and the fast train gets you to Euston in 20 mins. Would recommend and would stay there again. Good value for money.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2014

The hotel was well situated and easy to reach. Check in was smooth and check out was fast as I expected and loved. the ambience of the room was fantastic and I really enjoyed my stay. Breakfast was excellent. I could not have asked for better service. In general, I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I love staying at this hotel when it comes to hospitality I give it a 7star status people here actually care especially Shambhu Acharya thank for always going the xtra mile for me and many thanks to the late night check in staff for always sending me to my room with a smile and many thanks to the breakfast crew in the restaurant you all start my day with a smile hands down this hilton is the best

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 29 January 2014

1. After checking in we went to our Junior Suite to find a strong smell of cigarette. We had an 8 month old baby and 2 year old child with us and neither my wife or I smokes.
2. We had ordered drinks and snacks on arriving in our room but nothing was waiting for us in the room.
3. We tried to call reception but the phone was not working.

Nonetheless, it was dealt with professionally and service is great. We did not stay there though.

This is not acceptable especially at Hilton standards. We are extremely disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ritej_Bungsy
Reviewed 28 January 2014

An excellent hotel, in a good location for business in North London and Hertfordshire, with 4 major roads close by. The Hotel was very welcoming, and the bedrooms were well soundproofed from external noise. All the staff were friendly, and happy to assist. The Hotel food was very good, and I would recommend it strongly. There was no walking path outside the hotel, but once across the road one could walk into Watford very easily 2.5 miles.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2014

The Hilton Watford is a hotel I would recommend. The room are airy and spacious. Very clean and not too hot and noisy. The breakfast was of a high standard and the staff were very accommodating. I can't fault this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Also consider these accommodations in or near Watford
Mercure London Watford Hotel
Jurys Inn London Watford
Holiday Inn Express London-Watford Junction
Holiday Inn London - Watford Junction
Premier Inn Watford North Hotel
Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park Hotel

Been to Hilton Watford? Share your experiences!