“Best restaurant in Watford”
Review of Flame - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
London
“Best restaurant in Watford”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We been to Flame countless times and we love it we go every friday, the food is great, specialy the Tepanyaki Grill and the service is magnificent, if you want oriental food then this is the place.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank davodiaz

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

A warm welcome and very friendly and efficient staff. Food excellent, hot, well cooked and plenty of variety. Eat as much as you like for £15. This was a great family evening for 18 of us and they made it very special. Also the plates were hot (hooray) Will definitely go again.

1 Thank Raymond S
LONDON
“Go to McDonalds!!!”
Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

I are here on Sat and to say I was disappointed is an understatement. The place was dead which it never used to be. When I saw the state of the minimal
amount of food on offer I could see why. Is onion rings and sausages part of a Chinese buffet hmmm I don't think so. The starters looked and tasted like they had been sat around soaking in fat for hours. Cheap quality was the key factor here. I ordered two coffee's that came luke warm slammed down on the table by the owner Mr Happy. The main courses consisted of half a dozen congealed dishes also Luke warm. Do yourself a favour eat somewhere else the only good thing was the bill it's was under £7 each although I was embarrassed I had taken a friend there. I guess this will be closed within a year unless the owner doesn't pull his finger out and sort out his food and frosty attitude. Shame really it used to be good.

1 Thank Craig P
Chorleywood, United Kingdom
“Delicious Experiance”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Always found Flame to be value for money and the children loved the ability to cook there own food on grills situated within our table.
Staff were excellent and spent time and patience,showing the kids how to use the grills,
Fantastic night,children cant wait to return.
Loved it.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank edgfdhrtdjhtydjtyeje
London, United Kingdom
“The only good things are their toffee banana & apple”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Not surprising really. Standard Chinese buffet. Cheap, sub standard food. The only things worth eating in my opinion are their toffee banana & apple. Good service though. Still efficient but more friendly than expected.

• Visited September 2012