“Nice mainstream pub”
Review of The White Lion

The White Lion
Ranked #2 of 17 Nightlife in Watford
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Mum and I visited The White Lion after our day at the Harry Potter Studio Tour. I had bangers and mash and a Foster's. The food was good value for money and tasted ok. The service was good. A very mainstream British pub.

2  Thank LindaGlobetrotter
There are newer reviews for The White Lion

Reviewed 15 August 2013

I agree with the previous reviews - we were based here for the England v Scotland game last night and the hospitality shown before and after the game was second to none from the staff and the locals. It also has inside and outside seating and reasonably priced drinks. Well worth a visit.

2  Thank Lola186525
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We visited this pub 25/5/13, whilst staying at the Park Inn Hotel. A delightful traditional pub with a fine selection of well kept real ales. Friendly staff and locals, with top class service. We had the added bonus of being entertianed by a Tina Turner tribute band, the lead singer had the pub rocking. Well worth a vist if you are in the area.

5  Thank Happy134
Reviewed 21 January 2013

My sister and I stopped by for a couple of drinks after an evening meal and were greeted warmly. The drinks were very reasonably priced and the barman and punters were all really friendly. I would recommend the White Lion for a nice and friendly pint.

3  Thank skeenie4
Reviewed 11 November 2012

If you like a traditional pub with a good friendly welcome the white lion is the pub for you. Drinks are all reasonably price and served the way they should be.
Give the food a try you will not be disappointed.

4  Thank Milliedog1