“fantastic all round” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #16 of 255 Restaurants in Watford
Price range: US$15 - US$26
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian, Eastern European
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Rabbani's is a family run Indian restaurant with over 15 years of experience, located at the top of the High Street in Watford. We offer a vast range of authentic Indian dishes which are made using only the freshest, top quality ingredients. Our head chef originates from Bangladesh and has over 25 years experience in creating some of the finest dishes.
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic all round”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

beautiful food and first class service 5 stars all the way!!! i would without any doubt recomend to freinds

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank pavihtra s

“Can't go wrong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I are regular visitors to Rabbani's, and we always get the best food and service when we visit.
Usually we go early on a Friday, and always have the same lovely waiter taking care of us. He knows what we like to drink and never makes us feel rushed even when we have finished eating and just talk while finishing our wine.
The food is always delicious and piping hot, and for what looks like an expensive place is actually very reasonably priced. You even get a free shot at the end of the meal.
I always look forward to coming here as I know it's going to be a great meal with excellent service. I get takeaway some nights too but you cant beat coming in to dine.

3 Thank WhitePuss
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Top notch curry from a top notch place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

As soon as you step into the building you feel in a place of class. Nicely laid out and nicely decorated. It looks and feels clean and the staff are extremely pleasant. The starters were delicious and cooked to perfection but the main was exquisite. In its appearance, its flavour and its presentation. The menu is one of a complete mix of Indian food and the hardest part with this restaurant is picking from the menu. Would highly recommend and when I am next in Watford will be visiting this place.

3 Thank MarkPocock
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
“A little gem tucked away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I say a little gem tucked away because its right at the north end of Watford High Street which is packed with places to eat but Rabbani's is well worth the walk. The food was great. I asked for a recommendation and the waiter explained how the meal would be cooked. It met my expectation fully. I would recommend the food here and may well visit again.

2 Thank Nismo350z
Watford, United Kingdom
“Sorry,don't get it,”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Ordered and was told 40 mins delivery! Hour later and a call to be told they busy,Tuesday night.?
So tasteless, Tarka dhal so watery was put in bin! Chicken quality was dry and my hungry partner threw his away! I. My 15 year old does a better curry! We less than mile away but will never use again!

• 2 of 5 bubbles