“Lovely Meal Would Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Atelier Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Atelier Restaurant
Ranked #144 of 257 Restaurants in Watford
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Sited in Hilton Hotel, Watford. UK
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely Meal Would Recommend”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Went with friends on a Saturday night and we were really impressed with the standard of our meal.
The restaurant itself was fairly quiet that night but that made a nice change for us because we didn't have to shout to hear each other speak !
The service wasn't the fastest , however all our food was delicious!
The seared scallop starters were delicious and perfectly cooked. The steaks were all cooked perfectly and very tasty and the grilled salmon was succulent.
We all managed desserts too , the ice cream with hot chocolate sauce was delicious .
Nothing was too much trouble and our waitress was a really sweet lovely lady .
Will most definitely return , had a great evening ......

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank wendyc28

Workington, United Kingdom
“exceptional service”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

the food was excellent and the staff remarkably attentive.All food was prepared on order and presented to a very high standard

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Les W
Watford, United Kingdom
“Amazing food & On Taste Card”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Having a taste card, means you try lots of new places that you wouldn’t normally visit, and the Hilton Watford is one of them. Having lived in the area all my life- I have never thought to check out the options that the Hotels offer.

I visited this place about 3 years ago , on the taste card (50% off Food bill) and have been coming here ever since- at least once every 2-3 months.

The menu is constantly changing, and always have a very good variety. The Atelier restaurant, has a unique way of cooking, as well as combining different ingredients together which compliment your main meal. The portions sizes are fairly large, and good value for money- usually a main course each is the right amount.

The service, and setting of the restaurant is well presented, and the staff really take care of you.

All in all a good treat- especially nice for Special occasions.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Surprisingly Good”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I had been awarded a 3 course and champagne cocktail for 2 at a Hilton voucher at work through our rewards and recognition scheme and the Watford Hilton is the most local one to my boyfriend's house. I wasn't expecting much I must say, especially pulling up to the hotel but this place exceeded my expectations and is a little gem! HIdden away in the corner of the hotel, you have to pass down through the bar/lounge to get there and I must admit I was thinking 'what have I let myself in for' however I was pleasantly surprised. The restaurant is well decked out and has a classy feel to it. The service was outstanding and food really tasty. I had the game and venison terrine with a chutney for starter and my boyfriend had the calamari. Both were good however the best was yet to come. We both opted for the pork belly with dauphinoise potatoes, braised red cabbage and a cider jus. It was absoloutely delicious, the pork melted in your mouth, the potatoes creamy and cheesy and the braised cabbage just right. I couldn't believe how good it was and neither could my boyfriend. I would go as far to say it was one of the best pork dishes I have had in a restaurant, and I eat out A LOT! For dessert my boyfriend had the espresso and chocolate ice cream combo and I had the lemon tart. The tart was light and flavoursome and my boyfriend really liked the concept of pouring a shot of espresso over the chocolate ice cream. My only complaint would be the drink - the champagne cocktail was disgusting and the red wine overpriced for its quality. I would definitely recommend if staying in the hotel/in the area though!

• Visited February 2014
Bristol
“Excellent Rib Eye Steaks”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Nice ambience when busy, friendly and helpful staff
Breakfast is the usual Hilton standard and even the chef is friendly and always speaks.

Visited February 2014