“Lovely service, fantastic food.”
Review of Pepe Rosso

Pepe Rosso
Ranked #26 of 278 Restaurants in Watford
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I been to Pepe Rosso every so often for lunch with my work colleges as well as for a few social functions outside of that, and every time the service has been exceptional, the staff are friendly and welcoming and not once have I left unsatisfied with the food.
I've tried a little of everything from the menu and every time I've never been disappointed, it is one of if not my favorite place to eat in Watford and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank Andrew P

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have been eating in this restaurant for about 10 years although it changes names a few years ago. The food is amazing. The pizzas are the best I have ever had! The portions are massive and delicious. Prices are really reasonable too starting at £5 a meal.
This place is definitely worth a go.
I am a massive fan of restaurants that are not pretentious, or are too fancy with all style and no substance, but instead offer great food at a great price with friendly staff. And this place ticks all the boxes!

3  Thank lisa w
Reviewed 11 June 2014

After a busy afternoon shopping with two small children, Pepe Rosso was such a great place to sit and relax and get some great food.
The service was fantastic, had a good atmosphere, and selection of food was brilliant.
I will definitely be returning, and we tell all my friends and family to visit

3  Thank joanna t
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have been going to Pepe Rosso now for the last 5 years, I used to work next door and having breakfast and lunch there never got old. The food and service you get from them is just everything you could ask for at a restaurant. I cant think anything bad to say, If i could i wouldn't have have gone all these years and will keep going for as long as i can. If you haven't been GO.

3  Thank Bruno B
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

By far the best in Watford Bring your own booze and eat 2 courses for a tenner. Excellent Enough said try it for yourselves

3  Thank marion p