“Must visit & we will go back again”
Review of Jimmy's Restaurants - CLOSED

Jimmy's Restaurants
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: EAT YOUR WAY AROUND THE WORLDWhen you arrive at JIMMY’S, you’ll be shown to your table, & a drinks order will be taken.If you’re a first timer you’ll have the concept explained to you.Jimmy’s is an ‘All You Can Eat Buffet’ with all your favourite foods from around the world; Chinese, Indian, Mexican, Italian, and there’s also a selection of salads & don’t forget to leave room for dessert. There are LIVE STATIONS with chefs who will cook food to order…including mix your own ice cream.So, all you do is visit the buffet & fill your plate. Once you’ve finished your first plate you’re free to go back to the buffet as many times as you like.It couldn’t be easier.We hope to see you soon.
“Must visit & we will go back again”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Something for everyone, always a great experience. Food from all over the world and chefs at different sections will cook to order for you. Definite value for money.
The food here is amazing so much to choose from we couldn't decide. The atmosphere was really nice even though it did get busy we booked online that's recommended as it does fill up quickly.

The puddings are so nice you must save room for them.

We enjoyed it so much we went again before the end of our holiday.
Would defiantly go again next time

2 Thank Tamal d

London, United Kingdom
“Buffet dinning”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

If buffet dinning is your thing then this will be perfect for you. There are innumerable dishes to try from Chinese to Mexican, Indian to Italian. The drinks service can be a little slow but in the main worth a trip.

Visited May 2014
“2.5-3 stars for me! Not great, check for yourselves!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This place is ok, would not return to it based on a buffet.
It's buffet food, they will make some things fresh if you ask, but it will be dribs and drabs of food that no one wants.
The best thing about the place is that the different cuisines you have an option if there is a group of you, not to forget there cocktail pitchers. Drinks are good. 5 stars out of 5 for drinks.
Staff could be a bit more friendly, the atmosphere is like a large work canteen!
Not for me and the wife.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tin T
Madrid, Spain
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We just moved to London and very excited about FINALLY eating good Indian food. To our surprise, most curry houses have food that originates in Bengal. This week we went to Jimmy's with my inlaws visiting from India as they love Buffet's. To our surprise they had Punjabi food, and not only that, it was authentic. The manager (Watford) was very helpful and welcoming. I can vouch for the Indian food. My father in-law said that the food was authentic Punjabi food (and he should know). Overall, we left very happy and will be back. Keep it up!

• Visited July 2014
“Don't go there”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

All the 1 bar rating are actually true. I'd honestly give it no bars at all if I could.

We were recommended this place by a friends work place manager saying the food was really nice and so was the customer service. So, we placed a booking for 6 of us and when we got there all the stuff looked depressed and we were giving a side table upstairs. The table was much too small for 6 grown men so we decided to move ourselves and find a better accompanying table.

After seating ourselves down we went and got food. The starters were decent at most. Most of the food were literally empty by the trays so couldn't even try most of the food. The staff didn't seem too happy to be working there at all and I don't blame them. They looked overworked and exhausted. The waiters, however, some of them were decent. There was one waitress walking about as if she owned the place and was looking down at everyone that were eating there. She seemed so high and up herself.

The soft drinks are ridiculously overpriced. £2.79 for a glass of lemonade! The main course was vile. We tried their lamb rogon and after eating just one piece of meat I thought I was gonna puke. The spices in it were completely off and it definitely tasted disgusting. All my friends said the same and we ended up pushing the plates aside as it had completely put us off.

We then proceeded with desserts which I'd say was the best thing about the meal. That's about it. The ice cream and chocolate cake they had was really nice.

To anyone planning an outing there - don't. You will regret it as the following day a few of my friends were puking uncontrollably from the food in the buffet and I, myself, have had terrible stomach aches from the food. Will definitely not be going there, again.

3 Thank Shahin A