“Terrible”

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Terrible”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I went to gambado last week with my 1 year 7 month old, whilst he was playing in the soft play area I noticed he was picking up something, on closer look he was picking up glass, I immediately went to the manager and all he had to say was 'thanks for letting me know' and walked off! I have since called and emailed many times expecting some sort explanation and an apology but I have had nothing! I am digested at the attitude of the staff in an environment where they cater for children, still waiting for a call and will continue to post my experience on every child related website so people are made aware of what gambado has to offer! !!

Visited May 2014
7 Thank Syeda R

Watford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Serious Health & Saftey issues”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I went to Gambados in Watford, as Parents Paradise was closed after a flood. I was shocked to see what state the play equipment was left in! I visited first thing on a week day morning, so I would have thought it would have been clean and tidy! The bigger play area had rubbish strewn all over it and there was an open zip where a big industrial heater was! Place is filthy, staff are rude and miserable, pay more attention chatting to each other or on their phones! So glad PP are open again! Clean environment and friendly staff!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Charlotte B
Watford, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good play equipment - miserable staff”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

went today, kids loved it. My issue is the staff are rude, uninspired, miserable and unhelpful. They barely say two words to the children with no trace of a smile. The reception is also always short staffed- go to parents paradise cheaper and friendlier!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank kat187058
Northwood, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic place for my son”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Great place to spent some good time with my son.. Have enjoyed couple of birthday party and my son's 6th birthday was a good fun for him with his friends.

Visited January 2014
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“It's.....ok. Food is rubbish. Place is dirty.”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I really dislike having to go here. I only go if we're invited to a party. You can't find your kids, and the food is just terrible.

Visited February 2014