“Amazing!”

Bread Butter and Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Me and some friends recently took a trip to Watford and we booked this restaurant ahead as the reviews looked good. We certainly weren't disappointed! Food was absolutely amazing and the staff were so helpful and even went the extra mile with a glass of champagne for us all because it was my birthday. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Had the set lunch £9.95 for 2 courses or £14.95 for three. Chicken liver parfait was excellent. Had the burger which was fine as the other meat option was chicken. My wife had the beet root, pear and feta salad with chicken supreme. Both were delicious. Wonderful prosecco at £3.75 a glass has to be recommend and most of the other wines could be bought by the glass, carafe or bottle. I had a Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon which I would definitely try again. Artisan breads were served with the meals. Somehow I found space for the chocolate brownie with ice cream and chocolate sauce which was not too sweet and finished the meal perfectly. £56 for a meal for two plus wine is good value in my book. I'll be returning soon.

1  Thank NeilMulhall
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We went here on a Saturday evening for our wedding anniversary. It was our first visit and we will definately go back. What impressed us most was the service. It was first class - it did make you feel you were looked after without being over the top. The choice of food was varied and we had a few options we fancied for each course. Overall the food was very good. A special mention for the Pannettone Bread and Butter Pudding - it was delicious. It has a lovely relaxed feel about it - a refreshing change for a restaurant in Watford. We thought the price was very good for the style of restuarant and meal. Nice to get away from the chains too!

1  Thank Alice-Mick
Reviewed 9 April 2014

8 of us went recently for a business lunch and I was very impressed. Food and service were excellent and the set menu price of £10 for 2 courses is a bargain!

1  Thank Simon A
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Lovely food, beautifully presented, quiet and relaxed dining experience. Service was friendly and well executed, and for the quality of the food and ambience, the price was excellent!! Looking forward to going back :)

1  Thank nickylee2010