“Did the job!”

Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Watford
London, United Kingdom
“Did the job!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

We came as a family group for a wedding and have nothing but praise. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and pleasant. Gave us a good base from which to operate! No problem with noise and felt if there had been we would have been able to ask staff to intervene! We got a good price as we booked it early - price did increase as the day got closer(as more family members booked).

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank S.E.4

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Polish first
luton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

I stayed in watford travelodge last week with my family. I came here to attend a wedding. I called them earliar for a quite and clean room as i had bad experiance with travelodge. Also i asked for early check inn.
We reached hotel bit early, about 10:30. But surprising to me, room was ready also was very clean and specially extra linen was also available. Not like other travelodge where you need to beg for it but still dont get it.
In the night when we came back staff helped us to get our luggage up to the room as my kids were sleeping.
Also staff asked me if we need extra duwet as it was cold & brought them to us in 2min.
All I would say it was my best stay. Staff was great, helpful & professional and rooms were very clean.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I normally don't comment but Travelodge Watford staff plus the young manager's professional attitude convinced me to write something.
Staff was very very helpful and always smiling not like other Travelodge's (sorry to say). I stayed for two nights, not only staff but the manager himself came to my room both days just to find out if everything is ok?
Room and toilet was clean plus all the necessary extras were available.
Me, my wife and kids really enjoyed staying here and definately will stay here again

Walsall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stayed there for weekend visiting friends being alone female it was very encouraging to see security guards patrolling in night checking guests coming back felt very safe. Offering pizza late night was great option as I love pizza and surprising it was very tasty lady name Lisa was very nice talked to me while i was waiting for pizza cooked it was very nice experience

dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

We stay there in september and through out our stay we find all staff members very friendly and helping.
they have small bar cafe for food and free wifi to use there the hotel is new and bed very comfortable will stay again

• Stayed September 2013
North Wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed at Watford as base for the Rugby League World Cup semi-finals at Wembley. Hotel had received makeover since our last visit in 2011, rooms were spotless and staff were very helpful. Superb value

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Feltham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed with my family to attend a family function in area. Function was at midday so I requested hotel direct if I could check in early. Which they arranged happily. Helped me to put our luggage in room as their was a lot. Thanks for that. By far one of the best hotel I stayed all people were so kind I suggest they should have free WiFi in rooms as its expensive and more amenities

• Stayed October 2013