“Clean and Accommodating”

Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Watford
Burlington, Canada
“Clean and Accommodating”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed with a large group of people who were attending a conference in Central London. Rooms were newly renovated, or recently renovated, clean, and comfortable. Hotel staff went out of their way to ensure all members of our party were taken care of. Aside from the noise generated during the night at such a busy location, the stay was excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I had an awesome time staying here for the iday week and it truly felt like I was at home away from home. The staff team was nice, I woke up to a nice breakfast everyday and by time I came back room was clean and fresh and I felt very well taken care of. Definitely a good location 10minute walk to the station.

• Stayed May 2014
Westgate-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We attended a party in Watford friday 18.5.14 and travelled from North East Kent so stayed at the Watford Central Travelodge over night. First impressions were good with really nice & friendly Staff on reception dest. The hotel had a really clean fresh smell to it which was really welcoming. The bedroom, Bathroom and bed was really clean and welcoming. I would defiantly recumbent this hotel and will return here as I have family in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Michelle W
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this travelodge with my family for 2 nights. We were given a room on the 1st floor. Cannot say much positives during our stay as the carpet was unclean so was the shower curtain. The window was wide open when we got in the room. Very sharp and difficult to shut, I cut my finger whilst trying to shut it!! Very noisy outside with smokers right outside our room window with all the smoke and smell coming in. This made it very difficult to sleep!

No phone, so it's difficult when u need something or just want to ask a question. Have to go all the way downstairs to reception. Also no air con. Which made it very hot at times!

Main highlight of our stay was asking for our room to be cleaned 4 times whilst we was away and this was not done. Spoke to 4 different people!! Surely that would have been enough times for someone to just do it! Later my brother then again asked twice. Still was not done! Purely didn't received service we had paid for.

I find this service disgusting!! Too many youngsters working that don't actually have a clue about customer service or what their job consists of!

Very unhappy

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Gkd99
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have stayed in Travelodge three times in one year and I had excellent experience. I would

recommend this due to reasonable rate, good quality, comfortable mattress and helpful staff.

Really enjoy my stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Anil kumar K
Rochester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2014

On arrival was given a room on grd floor but on entering found room had not been cleaned or bed made up reported back to reception who where very helpful in finding me another room in the hotel apart from this my stay here was excellent all staff very helpful

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

A view of a car park, a room too big for the furniture, 1 towel for 2 people (you can request more at reception), the list could go on. It's a travelodge, it's going to be bad, booked for convenience because it was cheaper than the train. Would sleeping on a train and paying more have been a better option????
£44 you get what you pay for, not a lot!!

• Stayed May 2014