“Poor sums it up in a nutshell!”
Review of Kaspas

Kaspas
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Watford
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Had the unfortunate opportunity to try a dessert at Kaspas. Entered their Watford branch to be waiting in a queue slower than a three toed sloth, I almost lost my patience at the staff that were standing there like lemons, whilst the operator that looked like the manager struggled to keep up! I overlooked this painful ordering experience with the excitement of the Bueno Waffle that tickled my fancy! Did this make it up? Nope! Whilst it's appearance was amazing, the waffle was as dry as a waffle with eczema and they clearly tried to overdose it with chocolate sauce to mask the dryness! Thankfully the tap water that we ordered was more tastier than this waffle. So unless you prefer your waffle to be drier than the Sahara, I'd give this place a miss!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Needs 100 characters as a minimum for a review.

If you would like to go out for a dessert stick to Indulge in Pinner - they have nailed it, service, quality, friendliness, ambience.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We were ignored on arrival although, although a sign asked us to wait to be seated. I wouldn't have minded had it been busy but the place was nearly empty.....I now know why! There were four members of staff there, but none of them bothered to acknowledge us so we went to the counter, the woman behind it seemed genuinely shocked we were there. They then got the order wrong and bought three drinks instead of two. The waiter just shrugged his shoulders and walked off when we pointed this out. One of the waiters was sitting in a booth with his friends most of the time and serving anyone seemed to be an inconvenience to him. The toilets were disgusting, overflowing sanitary/nappy bin and my shoes stuck to the floor! It really wasn't busy so there should have been no reason for the shoddy service and dirty toilets. When I asked to speak to the manager I was told he wasn't in. I contacted the head office, via their contact form on their website, but have heard nothing.
Not impressed at all with the place or the head office. No wonder it was empty and I certainly won't be going there any time soon.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Dessert arrived melted. Place is very filthy . Toilet is disgustingly dirty. Bill full from last night. Terrible place

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank 868elw
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Visited the one in Watford (St Albans Road) yesterday afternoon, what an absolute disgrace! Staff just ignored customers, others had waited over 20 minutes for their order and were then spoken to VERY abruptly when enquiring what was happening to their order, not one member of staff spoke to myself and my friend, they didn't even look at us, we had given up waiting to be given a table when we arrived (stood waiting for over 5 mins in searing heat), so just sat ourselves down, and then when I went up to the counter was forced to ask if I could give my order (as all staff were ignoring all customers who were waiting for anything), I was abruptly told "yes, yes, give me a minute, I'm very busy". Absolutely no staff structure, nobody seemed to know what they were doing. When we gave up and left, so did at least 3 other customers. We went to a nearby local competitor where we were immediately greeted at the door, shown to our table and had the ordering system explained to us. When we went up to make our order we were served straight away, and within less than 5 minutes we had the order on our table. This place was FAR busier than Kaspas and had about the same number of staff on duty, yet they were able to be polite, attentive and prompt in giving their customers attention and delivering orders. There is NO excuse whatsoever for the rudeness and ignorance of the staff at Kaspas. We will NOT be returning EVER!! I'd give it MINUS 10 if I could, but that option isn't available!

Date of visit: July 2018