“Amazing Food, Amazing Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Monsoon

The Monsoon
Ranked #64 of 257 Restaurants in Watford
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Harrow, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food, Amazing Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Greeted by an extremely polite waitress we were shown to our seat. The atmosphere here was calm and friendly and I had literally just walked out of the Steakhouse down the road due to their bad attitude. I thought there was no way of saving my birthday meal because I had had such a bad experience.
The Monsoon came to the restaurant. I strongly recommend the Cod Pakora or the Talapia because they were AMAZING! I loved every moment there. The management came over to speak to us to see if we were enjoying ourselves and offered me a free drink when he found out it was my birthday.
They turned my evening around and I loved it. CAN'T WAIT TO GO AGAIN :D

• Visited October 2013

Watford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

This restaurant is well worth a visit. The food is excellent, the staff are very friendly and it is reasonably priced. I have 2 favourite curry houses in Watford and this is one of them. My only criticism would be that the restaurant is looking a bit tired but hey I go there to eat.

• Visited October 2013
Coventry, United Kingdom
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

what a meal and what a service standard. Well done guys, you will see me soon again and this tim i will bring the colleagues

Visited September 2013
Watford, United Kingdom
“Best curry house in watford”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

We eat here at least once a month and the food is fantastic. If you are not sure what to eat, the owner will always recommend something to you that is spot on!

• Visited August 2013
“My favorite curry house”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

I love monsoon.... it's brill. Wonderful flavoursome service, good value & wonderful service. My boyfriend and I come here about once a month and it never dissapoints :)

• Visited August 2013