“Poor Service & Poor Food”
Review of Cinnamon Court

Cinnamon Court
Ranked #54 of 338 Restaurants in Walsall
Price range: US$16 - US$47
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Just like home - we provide the most authentic of Indian cuisine cooked in the traditional ways with only the freshest of ingredients and flavorful spices.Cinnamon Court, the most exclusive Indian restaurants in Walsall. At the Cinnamon Court we provide only the highest quality Indian cuisine in our stylish modern restaurant.Enjoy the cuisine of the Indian sub continent that has been perfected by our master chefs, we take pride in providing a taste adventure, an affordable treat, and a gastronomic "journey" complete with the tastes, sounds and perfume of the sub-continent.
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Came here through recommendation. The service was appalling (we went on a modest monday evening) - asked for a bottle of still water which they didn't have - only had sparkling water! Took over 15mins to bring some simple poppadums! When they did come, the mint sauce provided contains sugar and ruins the whole taste. After eating our starter, I'd had enough and asked for the bill (I hadn't ordered the mains) and the waiter said this is not our restaurant policy we don't allow you just to eat starters ! The audacity! Safe to say I'd never eat here again.

5  Thank G S

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Took the team here for the night, cracking meal with several saying best curry for a long time, and that from a team scattered across the UK.

Service very very welcoming, good host, great starters and plenty of taste in the dishes.

Special jumbo prawns gam as was fantastic.

Would travel to revisit.

1  Thank Stelladave
CinnamonWalsall, Manager at Cinnamon Court, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review. We are always endeavouring to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. It pleases me very much that you enjoy our food and look forward to your continued custom.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Every time I visit the Cinnamon Court (once or twice a year) I want to give it five stars but something has stood in the way. At last it earns a full house!

Six of us had a splendid meal. The food was terrific, the service was faultless (the manager taking a personal interest in our table) and the recent redecoration looked very smart.

Only criticism was one dish of lamb meatballs in a spicy sauce (can't remember the name) which lacked any depth of flavour. The lamb had that taste of tired kebab meat and the sauce was just... well... hot. But all the other dishes were so good I won't let that spoil the rating.

A fine blow-out in pleasant surroundings for £22 a head including tip and copious Cobra - what's not to like?

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Decided to go out for my birthday and chose dinner at Cinnamon Court before going to the cinema. It was a delightful experience. We were led to our table immediately on arrival ( mind you it was early). The menu wasn't as extensive as others we've been to but I don't think thats a bad thing. I had the Rada Gosht which was a lovely flavoursome lamb dish. The best thing about it is you could taste the lamb ( so many Indian Restaurants serve up dishes in which the flavour of the sauce is way too overpowering ). My wife had Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi which again although hot was still very tasty. A side order of rice was light and fluffy and the Nan bread was one of the lightest and nicest I'ver had.
The service was very good and the waiters attentive without being annoying. we will definitely be returning in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Food didn't taste like the many indian restaurants I've eaten at.
Waiters were all over the show - poor service
Management out of control
Bad judgement visiting this restaurant - should've listened to my gut!!!!
There is a reason this restaurant is out of sight!

3  Thank customerfeedback1